Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brian

brian

Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!!   Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:08 am

It started off I called them monday asking if the hunter ed be in the next day they told me yes I come in they tell me sorry not here come tomarrow so I come tomarrow they give me the hunter 360 version im like I own a ps3 the lady was like omg im so sorry looking at your first transaction 3 months ago I changed the system from ps3 to 360 but we will give you the normal game and call you when the ps3 hunter's ed comes in so I was like fine I get home find out my skins done work and my friend who got the hunter's ed at a gamestop 3 town's over his facehugger's tail is broke and so is like 40% of everyone else.Seariously....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/brian.degennaro
KhaaaaaanX

KhaaaaaanX

Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!!   Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!! LOLWUT-random-6599568-378-413
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Failed Alien vs predator Hunter pickup experiance!!!!!
Page 1 of 1