Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flame Zone

Go down 
+11
Bubb
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
zibit
Strider
Desolate
RaptorMistikan
UrbaneVirtuoso
Pikelet
ROCKSTER
Rastlyn
AKoN
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikelet

Pikelet

Flame Zone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

JOEGAYSTER wrote:
And until you quit , im going to rush all of your pathetic topics so they get closed by admins, so there is nothing left for you scrubs .

I think you mean:

JOEGAYSTER wrote:
And until you quit , im going to rush all of your pathetic topics so they get closed by admins, so there is nothing left for you scrubs nothing left for me.

Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm

BITCHkelet wrote:

I think you mean:

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK jabroni .

haha it never gets old on you .
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

You don't even read the whole post.

Fuck you asshole. Go fuck yourself and all two of your pissy little gay friends. Go fuck some rocks, then go mountain climbing, find an old tomb, climb in and get fucked by a giant Minotuar.

And it doesn't matter if you think it never gets old on me. One day, you're going to lose this little war of yours. Mainly because you'll die of old age long before I do. And when you do, know that I'll be celebrating.

Actually, forget that, you won't die of old age. You'll die of boredom. Why? Because I do have a life. You say that it doesn't matter that I have a life. Well let me tell you something. You're wrong. Because people who actually HAVE lives are the ones who make a difference and NOT sit around on their asses firing off totally pathetic insults with just as pathetic grammar in random directions. You just sit in a chair and spin 360 degrees burping as you go. As much of a feat that is, it makes you look like a complete ass. So don't. Go back to cowering in your bunker awaiting the nuclear fallout while I sit back in the sunshine and wait for the cows to come home. Cows called Rock and Panda. Who I will then slaughter and eat.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

There is no way you are 12 Pike.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Well, my Chatango account says I'm 13 but only because I couldn't register under that number Razz

P.S. Thanks for deleting that topic : )
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm

You're welcome, but I wouldn't believe that you are thirteen either.

No one ever uses proper grammer or punctuation these days, much less a kid younger than myself.

How old are you Pike?

P.S. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

12! yeap man i gots da best grandmar in da world!

Lol, I knew someone wouldn't believe me, sooner or later Smile
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am

Lol.a 12 year old ahving a fight with a 15+ year old.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 am

And... I've got better grammar than Joe has Very Happy

Last edited by Pikelet on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got AKoN confused.)
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 am

I wouldn't really consider it much of an arguement, but more or less a question. You would know this if you paid attention whatsoever.

But better grammer have you?

Even if this was true, it would be because of the rat hole little hick town I live in with our awful educations.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 am

No no no no no! Not a 15+ year old (AKoN) a 19+ year old (Joe).

@ Mistikan: Pay attention please.

@ AKoN: I meant "better grammar than Joe". Sorry I couldn't translate this into my post Wink

All solved now!
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 am

Raptors isnt what it used to be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

Pikelet wrote:

Fuck you asshole. Go fuck yourself and all two of your pissy little gay friends. Go fuck some rocks, then go mountain climbing, find an old tomb, climb in and get fucked by a giant Minotuar.

And it doesn't matter if you think it never gets old on me. One day, you're going to lose this little war of yours. Mainly because you'll die of old age long before I do. And when you do, know that I'll be celebrating.

Actually, forget that, you won't die of old age. You'll die of boredom. Why? Because I do have a life. You say that it doesn't matter that I have a life. Well let me tell you something. You're wrong. Because people who actually HAVE lives are the ones who make a difference and NOT sit around on their asses firing off totally pathetic insults with just as pathetic grammar in random directions. You just sit in a chair and spin 360 degrees burping as you go. As much of a feat that is, it makes you look like a complete ass. So don't. Go back to cowering in your bunker awaiting the nuclear fallout while I sit back in the sunshine and wait for the cows to come home. Cows called Rock and Panda. Who I will then slaughter and eat.

Greek mythology anyone?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Pikelet wrote:
No no no no no! Not a 15+ year old (AKoN) a 19+ year old (Joe).

@ Mistikan: Pay attention please.

@ AKoN: I meant "better grammar than Joe". Sorry I couldn't translate this into my post Wink

All solved now!

Ah, makes sense now. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Pikelet wrote:

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A BETTER GRAMMAR . . Smile

Pikelet wrote:

Actually, forget that, you won't die of old age. You'll die of boredom. Why? Because I do have a life. You say that it doesn't matter that I have a life. Well let me tell you something. You're wrong. Because people who actually HAVE lives are the ones who make a difference and NOT sit around on their asses firing off totally pathetic insults with just as pathetic grammar in random directions. You just sit in a chair and spin 360 degrees burping as you go. As much of a feat that is, it makes you look like a complete ass. So don't. Go back to cowering in your bunker awaiting the nuclear fallout while I sit back in the sunshine and wait for the cows to come home.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Omg i fell asleep

Pikelet wrote:

Freaks called Pukelet and Crapgon . Who will fuck each other cuz they are super fags .

Flame Zone - Page 2 I_love_dragons_sticker-p217224175319597866tdcj_210

Go show that to your boyfriend .

SO , bottom line : The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth ...BALD freak XD! .

P.S : I can see they deleted your stupid topic about game programmers...haha PWNED bitch ! . ( Dont worry i wont get banned only cuz im rushing your troll-ass topics )

Last edited by ROCKSTER on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Haha alright, I am not going to hide it, this is too amusing. It's Almost as funny as the Rock/Wolfey arguments, I need to see that again... lol. I am going to make this more amusing, Pikelet, call Joe "Cockster" and Joe, call Pikelet "Freakelet"

I have nothing against you guys, you guys are cool, just like seeing these arguments.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 pm

-{3C}- Desolate wrote:
Haha alright, I am not going to hide it, this is too amusing. It's Almost as funny as the Rock/Wolfey arguments, I need to see that again... lol. I am going to make this more amusing, Pikelet, call Joe "Cockster" and Joe, call Pikelet "Freakelet"

I have nothing against you guys, you guys are cool, just like seeing these arguments.

Cockster ? is that what you think about me ?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 pm

No, I like you. I just want to see you guys fight, your entertaining everyone. XD
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

FREAKelet wrote:

DRagoN: Quick message here, for whenever you turn up. I've created an account on Chatango, and, if you can, send me a message in a private conversation. I want to have a little talk, because there appears to be a rather drastic change in plans! Just click on my icon and click "chat with Pikelet". Then just leave me a message. •• I should come out of my little hole. Bya for now ••

So much for gay love between both of you jabronis .

Do you think im not aware of your plan of getting rid of me by making admins to ban me for a second time ?. Keep dreaming . If they ban me ur going down hills too .
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

COCKSTER wrote:

Flame Zone - Page 2 I_love_dragons_sticker-p217224175319597866tdcj_210

Go show that to your boyfriend .
I think I will actually, then we both can laugh at how dissapointing your insults are.

COCKSTER wrote:
P.S : I can see they deleted your stupid topic about game programmers...haha PWNED bitch ! . ( Dont worry i wont get banned only cuz im rushing your troll-ass topics )
1. 'Tis because I asked for it to be deleted. Not because of your "oh so mighty plans".

2. Simple way of fixing you rushing every one of my topics: I won't make any! Then we can all sit back and watch you die of boredom, as shown in a post on the previous page (which you couldn't be bother reading).

P.S. Glad you liked my Greek Mythology PP, Imma going to be shoving some more of that up your little cocksucking friend's ass.

EDIT: So whatcha going to do, exactly? Give me a negative vote for every damned post? I don't give a shit. That means nothing. You think I really care about the fact that my reputation is going to be as bad as Mistikan's? Well I don't because I'll post smart messages and get it right back up again. Lol, you're so predictable Joe.

EDIT2: Lehet az ön új aláírás sárkányt, lol. Nevettem valóban uhh kemény. Azt hiszed, hogy a srác érdemes volna időt?

Last edited by Pikelet on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Dragon´s Boyfriend wrote:
Go fuck some rocks, then go mountain climbing, find an old tomb, climb in and get fucked by a giant Minotuar.

Greek Mithology ?? like minoTUAR...hahah wtf is that ?.

OMG didn´t you say you had better grammar ? Well well , seems someone got pwned by his own acts. Once again you are pathetic
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Pikelet wrote:

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A BETTER GRAMMAR . . Smile

Pikelet wrote:
2. Omg i fell asleep

1. A better grammar? What the hell is "a grammar"?

2. Read quoted message for info.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Pikelet wrote:

EDIT: So whatcha going to do, exactly? Give me a negative vote for every damned post? I don't give a shit. That means nothing. You think I really care about the fact that my reputation is going to be as bad as Mistikan's? Well I don't because I'll post smart messages and get it right back up again. Lol, you're so predictable Joe.

LOL i didn´t give you any negative vote ??. Why should i ? To damage your reputation ?? HAHA lol You actually think you have a reputation here ?. No son. im not allowed to give negative or positive votes .

You just missed the fact people are starting to get tired of you and your crap. I told you this was gonna happen . sore losers and bad imitators like you tend to end like that . So congratulations xD!
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Makes me laugh. I learned this in Social Studies. About the Minotaur. Don't remember the whole story though, but this one prince or something did something bad, and then god got pissed and cast a spell on the princes wife or something. The spell made her fall in love with this bull (Lolwut?) and apparently, the girl did the bull, and gave birth to this half-bull half-human thing. LOL.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 pm

-{3C}- Desolate wrote:
Makes me laugh. I learned this in Social Studies. About the Minotaur. Don't remember the whole story though, but this one prince or something did something bad, and then god got pissed and cast a spell on the princes wife or something. The spell made her fall in love with this bull (Lolwut?) and apparently, the girl did the bull, and gave birth to this half-bull half-human thing. LOL.

What does that have to do with the fact that pikelet is gay and a bad imitator ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame Zone   Flame Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame Zone
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: