Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**

Go down 
+8
HeaDwiD
ROCKSTER
Pikelet
Raptor_Death
Bubb
RaptorMistikan
Desolate
SniperVolcom
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** Empty
PostSubject: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Ok, this is where type something nice about Tom.

This is mine (example):

Tom, you will be missed. You inspired us to be better people, you help through hard and tough times, and you showed us what it means to be a raptor. R.I.P Thomas.

You comments will be used in the video.

-SniperVolcom

UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to everyone posting a comment about.

Last edited by SniperVolcom on Sun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

This is from my Steam account profile.

"R.I.P Thomas V. Lozito, you were a true friend to me and you have changed the lives of many, I enjoyed helping you with your forums and website, but I mostly enjoyed talking with you and playing AVP2 with you. You were, and still are, a part of our family and we all love you."
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 am

is it ok to post comments tom made?like a certain post to u.or one u like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am

R.I.P Tom, I'm sorry, I didn't know him all too well but he allways treated me fair in raptor and I've allways liked that. I might have gotten to his nerves sometimes, and I regret it 100%.
I don't know what more to say, I'm sorry it came to this.

Rest in Peace Thomas, we will allways remember you.
Back to top Go down
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:42 pm

I didn't know him much,but i saw his work here,and now its all blown...
R.i.P Tom
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Tom was a great man, a great friend, and a great leader. He never excluded anyone from anything and he made sure everyone had a good time. R.I.P. Tom Lozito you are missed dearly.
Back to top Go down
Raptor_Death

Raptor_Death

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Tom was a great friend and always nice to us Raptors
R.I.P Buddy
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:27 pm

I never really knew Tom, way, waaay back in the demo days. But he seemed like a really nice guy, he helped me out when I had problems, and the whole time I have been, ahem, away, I actually missed him. And it would seem, unfortunately for me, that he had to pass away days before my return... I'm sorry man, I'm so sorry...

R.I.P. Tom, I will always remember how you helped me, and those damned 'nades.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Raptor_Death wrote:
Tom was a great friend and always nice to us Raptors
R.I.P Buddy

ty and good to c u again Smile
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 am

T he
O mnipotent
M an
Back to top Go down
HeaDwiD

HeaDwiD

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Going to miss having Tom around to poke fun at and talk to. He was a great guy that everyone he spoke to instantly liked and enjoyed. I will always remeber the three or four fourms named "TOM or other admins read!". Such respect, we'll miss you Tom. RIP.

-HeaDwiD
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Our friend; Our Brother; Even miles away like a Father to another. The greatest gift of your time can never be repaid. Kindness and respect for your Brothers-in-Arm's never betrayed. May the wind always blow upon your back, the sun shine forever upon your face. May Heaven always bless you with it's love and grace. - Rest in Peace Thomas

- Rastlyn
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Sad that was beautiful
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

thank you =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:19 am

in this moment i am in big mourning coz -=Raptor=-Sting did left us(but He will still be with us).Tom hmm i knew him very well(He let me into Raptors and showed me than i can make more proggres in my avp2 skills) so i can say about Him than He was good friend and i was glad than we was haveing so good administrator(He did many thing to ours site forum and servers)

R.I.P Tom. vel -=Raptor=-Sting

Condolences to Raptor Clan and members

R.I.P -=Raptor=-Sting

Plunged into mourning:

DeadZone

R.I.P Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:11 pm

The universe does not waste things, everything transforms, from matter to energy, energy to matter.

Tom will allways be with us.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 am

He was the one who recruited me. He was a nice man. RIP.
Back to top Go down
LuisNH

LuisNH

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Wow... I can't believe I missed 2 years of internet. I barely got it Monday. I was happy to go to raptor elite after so many years... yet I can't believe Tom is gone. The frst thing I was going to do was salute tom on my behalf... but since i can't... i might as well as salute on your behalf.
-------------------

I will miss you Tom
Forever and always...

LuisNH F.F.L. (only he would know that) Smile
good bye
Back to top Go down
LuisNH

LuisNH

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 pm

So loving, nice, and creative.
Back to top Go down
LuisNH

LuisNH

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 pm

R.I.P. Tom "Sting" Lazito
-=Raptor=- Forever
Back to top Go down
LuisNH

LuisNH

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm

"Lozito"
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:40 pm

I was missing:

Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

R.I.P Tom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Very nice Jinzo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**   Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments about Tom **Thank you everybody**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Tribute Video Info-
Jump to: