Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AvP3 demo not anymore?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimaFerus

AnimaFerus

AvP3 demo not anymore? Empty
PostSubject: AvP3 demo not anymore?   AvP3 demo not anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 am

I had to format my pc some weeks ago and yesterday I bought a new video card, so I wanted to play avp demo and I can't find it in Steam... Was it removed?
Back to top Go down
http://dkaz.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: AvP3 demo not anymore?   AvP3 demo not anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 pm

AnimaFerus wrote:
I had to format my pc some weeks ago and yesterday I bought a new video card, so I wanted to play avp demo and I can't find it in Steam... Was it removed?

Yes, it is removed and people who still has it downloaded cant play it, same thing happend to Left 4 dead 2 demo, another reason to boycott steam! Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Dead after Death

Dead after Death

PostSubject: Re: AvP3 demo not anymore?   AvP3 demo not anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Don't waste your money AVP is fun for about two or three days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AvP3 demo not anymore?   AvP3 demo not anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Dead after Death wrote:
Don't waste your money AVP is fun for about two or three days.

Reminds me of avp2 : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AvP3 demo not anymore?   AvP3 demo not anymore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AvP3 demo not anymore?
Page 1 of 1