Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we change the look of the forum?

Go down 
+2
ROCKSTER
Desolate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes
Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
No
Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Hahah smart ass
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 pm

i editted it
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

yes, please. I can probably figure it out myself but I know you know how to do it so why should I Fk things up. The grey is killing me
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 pm

give me 5 min
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Is this any better? It seems easier, I will be editing some of the icons and stuff also
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 pm

I have a headache.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm

It's a little bit better. Icon definately need a change. the + and - signs for new posts suck though. If ya'll want the black background, I guess so but it is still hard to distinguish certain things. The poll for instance above. you can barely see the bars
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Perfectamundo!!!

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

Happy now you bunch-o gremlins? I still have a few images to change, who ever expected anyone to read the default images on this skin was probably hitting the pipe.

I better get some god damned reputation points for this. XD
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:02 am

Ok, now I am up at 1:00 AM, went through like 3 skins already, exhausted from rushing everything. Buuuut, I think we have found one that's good for all of us. I will work more on the images later tomorrow, and I MIGHT be able to fix the quote problem. Right now I am gonna go to bed here soon.\

Sooooo, enjoy.

Subliminal Message:

Reputation points

XD

Nah jk about the whole reputation points, I really don't care for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 am

Me likez thiz. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 am

Have some rep.

EDIT: Rast does NOT look like a Mexican and Brad is far more awesome than Devin. PERIOD.

(no offense)
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 am

Why thank you Pike Razz
Back to top Go down
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 am

pike LIESSSSSSSS
XD
They both suck =P
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 am

I like it Andy. Thank you on every ones behalf for the work last night. Finish it when you finish it, no rush. rep points sent if it helps =)

Who ever thinks I look Mexican must be smoking some serious drugs LOL...send me some. There are at least 2 of you obviously, so pass off.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm

DRagoN|HuN wrote:
pike LIESSSSSSSS
XD
They both suck =P

Omg Dragon is that your promo pic in your avatar ??

Btw , nice job Andy . I like the new themes .
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
I like it Andy. Thank you on every ones behalf for the work last night. Finish it when you finish it, no rush. rep points sent if it helps =)

Who ever thinks I look Mexican must be smoking some serious drugs LOL...send me some. There are at least 2 of you obviously, so pass off.

Thanks man. I think you look Italian, or maybe German?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 pm

I vote Italian, looks like he was definitely in the Mafia. lol
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

lol.... Okay here we go...

Sicilian, Hungarian, possibly Polish, German, Irish or English (Not sure which exactly), American Indian (Blackfoot from down south US) umm I'm a mutt basically, league of all nations

I feel bad for my daughter because she has all my wifes crap. Czec, Irish, Polish and a bunch of other poop.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Desolate wrote:
Rastlyn wrote:

Thanks man. I think you look Italian, or maybe German?

OMG that's it!!! German! Mexican? WTF, all Akon's fault.

ROCKSTER wrote:
DRagoN|HuN wrote:
pike LIESSSSSSSS
XD
They both suck =P

Roflmao, pwnt Dragon lol.
Back to top Go down
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
DRagoN|HuN wrote:
pike LIESSSSSSSS
XD
They both suck =P

Btw , nice job Andy . I like the new themes .

Well it's my Bf char

PS. take that rank off plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2