Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. Empty
PostSubject: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

We need to start working towards bringing new members into Raptor. Since we all know that AvP is for the most part dead, our newest option is Crossfire. I really like to see out Clan working together more in groups. I know me and Akon do it all the time and we only have a few playing so far with different time schedules but lets see what we can do.

We need to make sure New applicants for crossfire first apply here so that we can get them onto the boards, using them and making themselves known. It's great that Joe invited Myra and that other dude but we really should have gotten them here first. More people we get here the more that our clan's name will get out into the real world thru their friends, etc etc. please let's make a priority to get them signed up here.

Thanks

Rich
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm

We try to tell people to come here, but the Crossfire population is full of retards.

You try to explain how to sign up and they just don't get it..
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 pm

we could make a recruit server and tryout ppl... just a thought
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 pm

That would be a great Idea Devin. Something definately to talk more about.

And it doesn't help with Joe just inviting people. If we keep doing that we'll have no way to control anything or actually talk/get to know any one
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:25 pm

There is a problem , Servers are not really "yours" once you create them. Through vote kick they can boot you out even if you are the one who started the server .

If we make a server to recruit ppl , sooner or later someone is going to start vote kicks and problems will come to us . I suggest we keep playing and get to know all of the servers so we can meet nicer and smart ppl and tell them about the site.

Keep ranking yourselves up , the better you play the most ppl will get impressed and maybe they´ll decide to apply . Try to look for newbies or low ranked ppl . i doubt the real pros would give our new clan a shot anyways . ( That is why Sony rejected Dragons invitation in the 1st place , he outranks all of us )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:33 pm

I say no to this. I think we are enough members if pikey joins and devin, because, it will get too unorganized.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:

Keep ranking yourselves up , the better you play the most ppl will get impressed and maybe they´ll decide to apply . Try to look for newbies or low ranked ppl . i doubt the real pros would give our new clan a shot anyways . ( That is why Sony rejected Dragons invitation in the 1st place , he outranks all of us )

What is SoNy's name in Crossfire?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm

welll....IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS .

can´t remember anyways . All i know is that im the only one here capable of doing 1 vs 1 with him right now .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Oh really Joe? hahah

What rank is he?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Beyond Master Sergeant
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 pm

So...Lieutenant? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 am

His name is PoNY i think. ML used to call him PoNy instead of SoNy.
Might i just add that Alexandre might play this? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.   Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building our Ranks in Raptor and Cross Fire.
Page 1 of 1