HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Haha, Chaos.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Haha, Chaos.   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Today I had a very funny day. As usual I overslept to 9:30 am and ate some sandwhiches, packed my bag and went to school. Was an easy time really, my friends was laughed when I came into the door as I looked like a wreck and the teacher didnt even notice i came, rofl!

And this day is the so called "Water War Day" when there's a big battle with water, anyways back to that later.
After we did our english class we went to the gymnastics class, we had "BrännBoll" a form of baseball for all you americans.

Anyways some of my other friends in the other classes tells me the schools closed, why I wondered?
Yes.... Because of the water war. This was very laughable, we werent allowed into the school when someone had something they had to get, and some girls in my class went in (so did I later) and asked our teacher about a test, then another teacher came and barked on the other teacher to get them out, so in other words, teachers were going against eachother. Very funny Very Happy

I was like "...fudge it." and I biked home. I spent 2,5 hours in school today! hahaha! Wonder how it is tomorrow xD
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Haha, Chaos.   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Yay ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haha, Chaos.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Well no school is always fun Razz
I'm on summer vacation...

I win.

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Haha, Chaos.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 am

Sunuva. I have a few days left. I mean wtf? We're not doing anything of grave importance! cmon!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Haha, Chaos.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 am

PullingPanda wrote:
Sunuva. I have a few days left. I mean wtf? We're not doing anything of grave importance! cmon!

Damn, I have another month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha, Chaos.   

Back to top Go down

Haha, Chaos.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1