HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 DRagoN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 am

No disrespect but editing someone's post is abusing your administrative powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:54 am

SniperVolcom wrote:
no "disrespect" but 30 is "over haul"

Don't give him any attitude, bud. I mean it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rastlyn



Posts : 398
Reputation : 12
Age : 48
Location : Northern New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 am

Pike wtf are you talking about?? who edited who's post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 am

Sniper edited mine. The one about spamming Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:53 am

Well one of the admins also ideited my post
b4 i quit
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 am

SniperVolcom wrote:
after the bitch fit he threw, if sure thats too short



3) If you are really good, you're probation will shorten.



-SniperVolcom


Lol,tho
Back to top Go down
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:04 pm

-=DRagoN=- wrote:
Well one of the admins also ideited my post
b4 i quit

Lol....what else is new? No one can control their god damn urges. Sorry, I am not in a good mood today. But if I was the CEO of this clan, anyone who does that ONCE is out of the clan. This includes YOU Devin,

Rich did nothing to upset you as far as he says and as far as I have seen, don't give him any attitude, what he says goes. What I think is, is that you are jealous. And let me tell you something, people who are JEALOUS of power are BOUND to abuse it. Rich was right for the job, he is an adult, he is a nice guy and I see him as very responsible.


Hell, even I think I would not be good for the job, and I admit that, because sometimes I make bad decisions.

Grow up or shut up.


Random fact of the day, Did you know that Ben Franklin is called "The Father of Electricity?"

"The more you know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 22
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
Not considering he quit and both you and Akon apparently had problems with him. I want to make sure he proves himself by actually staying around, and if he makes any more comments to either of you then we have grounds to remove him permanently. See where I'm going with this? I hope =)

no, just because me, akon and other ppl hate him, doesnt mean we wanted him gone


i hate pikelet but i dont want him to quit

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 22
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Desolate wrote:
-=DRagoN=- wrote:
Well one of the admins also ideited my post
b4 i quit

Lol....what else is new? No one can control their god damn urges. Sorry, I am not in a good mood today. But if I was the CEO of this clan, anyone who does that ONCE is out of the clan. This includes YOU Devin,

Rich did nothing to upset you as far as he says and as far as I have seen, don't give him any attitude, what he says goes. What I think is, is that you are jealous. And let me tell you something, people who are JEALOUS of power are BOUND to abuse it. Rich was right for the job, he is an adult, he is a nice guy and I see him as very responsible.


Hell, even I think I would not be good for the job, and I admit that, because sometimes I make bad decisions.

Grow up or shut up.


Random fact of the day, Did you know that Ben Franklin is called "The Father of Electricity?"

"The more you know."


andy, ur a good guy but nobody asked for your opinion... i have nothing against rast... i realized rast was probally stressed about a new responsibility, leading a clan


shut your fuking hypocrite mouth and let it go

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:43 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
Desolate wrote:
-=DRagoN=- wrote:
Well one of the admins also ideited my post
b4 i quit

Lol....what else is new? No one can control their god damn urges. Sorry, I am not in a good mood today. But if I was the CEO of this clan, anyone who does that ONCE is out of the clan. This includes YOU Devin,

Rich did nothing to upset you as far as he says and as far as I have seen, don't give him any attitude, what he says goes. What I think is, is that you are jealous. And let me tell you something, people who are JEALOUS of power are BOUND to abuse it. Rich was right for the job, he is an adult, he is a nice guy and I see him as very responsible.


Hell, even I think I would not be good for the job, and I admit that, because sometimes I make bad decisions.

Grow up or shut up.


Random fact of the day, Did you know that Ben Franklin is called "The Father of Electricity?"

"The more you know."


andy, ur a good guy but nobody asked for your opinion... i have nothing against rast... i realized rast was probally stressed about a new responsibility, leading a clan


shut your fuking hypocrite mouth and let it go


I fail to see how I was being "hypocritical."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Admin fight! Admin fight! Admin fight! Admin fight! WOOOOO!!

AKoN has deleted a post from me once. (:

<3 you brad.

Please people, stop fighting I beg of you.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn



Posts : 398
Reputation : 12
Age : 48
Location : Northern New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 pm

We are not having a fight. We are just discussing things very loudly =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:25 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
i hate pikelet but i dont want him to quit



LMAO.



sH wrote:
Admin fight! Admin fight! Admin fight! Admin fight! WOOOOO!!

AKoN has deleted a post from me once. (:

<3 you brad.


SniperVolcom has edited 4 of mine, AKoN has edited 1, and RASTLYN STEALS IT ALL BY DELETING ALL OF MY TOPICS, WAAAAAAAAHHWAAAAAAAAAHH.

Let us ordinary members run crazy and piss on their parade!


*grabs fire extinguisher*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 am

Rastlyn wrote:
We are not having a fight. We are just discussing things very loudly =)

Okey, sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 22
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Pikelet wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:
i hate pikelet but i dont want him to quit



LMAO.



sH wrote:
Admin fight! Admin fight! Admin fight! Admin fight! WOOOOO!!

AKoN has deleted a post from me once. (:

<3 you brad.


SniperVolcom has edited 4 of mine, AKoN has edited 1, and RASTLYN STEALS IT ALL BY DELETING ALL OF MY TOPICS, WAAAAAAAAHHWAAAAAAAAAHH.

Let us ordinary members run crazy and piss on their parade!


*grabs fire extinguisher*

exactly lol

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I completely agree with Andy.

And concerning dragon: I don't care much for the guy. But if the clan wants him, then I won't argue.

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 22
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 pm

AKoN wrote:
I completely agree with Andy.

And concerning dragon: I don't care much for the guy. But if the clan wants him, then I won't argue.

QFT!

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 22
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Pikelet wrote:
Sniper edited mine. The one about spamming Razz

i didnt edit ur actual post, i edit in quote form

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
Pikelet wrote:
Sniper edited mine. The one about spamming Razz

i didnt edit ur actual post, i edit in quote form


Liar, I had to re-edit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 22
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm

no, i 100% remember, i edited the quote... hmm

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DRagoN   

Back to top Go down
 
DRagoN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Scales
» Barrows Vs. Dragon
» dragon age 2 demo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: