HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Waffles



Posts : 59
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 am

Hey bois!

Remember when I came back and posted about how you guys are imcompetent and so forth. Well, I knew that was right, but let me continue why I support that claim.

A long long time ago, before the time of idiocy there was Raptor Elite clan. No one abused their rank; but then the servers were 'hacked.' What happened was it caused a state of frenzy(pun) and caused FRENZY to start editing my posts. Then, I fought back with him and did the same to him. Eventually it leading to me muting him (since I was an admin at that time, I could).

Well, what happened there was it opened the door for further abuse. And ever since, there are been a severe abuse of power in raptor for years. There has been mutings, bannings, edits, and any other feature that has been available. You guys sold your souls to cheap laughs and injustice.

"Respect admins blah blah," not quite that dream I had 2 1/2 years ago when I told you guys to get a rule book. Admins are the people I am most weary of. They cannot be children, they have to use logic, they have to even be kind of dull. Otherwise, I fear the worst, and the worst has come. You have surrendered your reason and flocked to this mob rule mentality.

Why I am bring this up? Ask AKoN. Your fearless leader has become so childish to return to that Editing phase? When will this end? I was sure that you all grew up and at least stopped editing peoples post.

Why is the post editing so bad? What if you were giving a speech. You took time to write that speech, it may or may not have been great, but it was effort nonetheless. So you spoke into the microphone, it was disabled and what came out the speakers was the iterations of another person, saying things that are not you. What happens is that it is a misrepresentation of a person(can be defined as libel). To have things said about me is okay. But I do not stand for people putting words in others mouths. That is beyond anything funny to do.

You guys rule with mob instead of reason. Which means everyone gets really angry or vocal about doing something, and through your emotions, you make decisions. Emotions are almost uncontrollable and lead to very poor and hasty decision making.

Today the edit was on me. Sure, I am unpopular. But you miss the idea of "all men are equal". The equal treatment is to promote fairness and a sense of order. To create a place where justice can be executed without the sways of public opinion. You continue to fail to achieve a state of order.

"Meeeeh, we aren't american so it doesn't mattttter." What some of you are thinking; I know because I've written a similar paper and got that response. Why wouldn't you try to emulate a great nation?

Got a bit long, but food for thought. Do you guys want to continue to be children, or will you grow up.

P.S.

All major posts I do are saved to my computer in the form of a TXT. Ever since the editing phase of raptor I have done this here. Why is it that you are so immature to drive me to this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 am

ZZZzzzZZZ


Enough of the tl;dr posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 am

Too long.
No way i read it.
Back to top Go down
Waffles



Posts : 59
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 am

Basically. I wanted to let you guys know that some people are abusing their power. And it needs to stop because it is childish, and unfair to everyone, not just the victim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 am

Waffles wrote:
Basically. I wanted to let you guys know that some people are abusing their power. And it needs to stop because it is childish, and unfair to everyone, not just the victim.



Yes.Indeed.There are abusers.Not every admin tho.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 am

Not just admins either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 am

Waffles wrote:
Hey bois!

Remember when I came back and posted about how you guys are imcompetent and so forth. Well, I knew that was right, but let me continue why I support that claim.

A long long time ago, before the time of idiocy there was Raptor Elite clan. No one abused their rank; but then the servers were 'hacked.' What happened was it caused a state of frenzy(pun) and caused FRENZY to start editing my posts. Then, I fought back with him and did the same to him. Eventually it leading to me muting him (since I was an admin at that time, I could).

Well, what happened there was it opened the door for further abuse. And ever since, there are been a severe abuse of power in raptor for years. There has been mutings, bannings, edits, and any other feature that has been available. You guys sold your souls to cheap laughs and injustice.

"Respect admins blah blah," not quite that dream I had 2 1/2 years ago when I told you guys to get a rule book. Admins are the people I am most weary of. They cannot be children, they have to use logic, they have to even be kind of dull. Otherwise, I fear the worst, and the worst has come. You have surrendered your reason and flocked to this mob rule mentality.

Why I am bring this up? Ask AKoN. Your fearless leader has become so childish to return to that Editing phase? When will this end? I was sure that you all grew up and at least stopped editing peoples post.

Why is the post editing so bad? What if you were giving a speech. You took time to write that speech, it may or may not have been great, but it was effort nonetheless. So you spoke into the microphone, it was disabled and what came out the speakers was the iterations of another person, saying things that are not you. What happens is that it is a misrepresentation of a person(can be defined as libel). To have things said about me is okay. But I do not stand for people putting words in others mouths. That is beyond anything funny to do.

You guys rule with mob instead of reason. Which means everyone gets really angry or vocal about doing something, and through your emotions, you make decisions. Emotions are almost uncontrollable and lead to very poor and hasty decision making.

Today the edit was on me. Sure, I am unpopular. But you miss the idea of "all men are equal". The equal treatment is to promote fairness and a sense of order. To create a place where justice can be executed without the sways of public opinion. You continue to fail to achieve a state of order.

"Meeeeh, we aren't american so it doesn't mattttter." What some of you are thinking; I know because I've written a similar paper and got that response. Why wouldn't you try to emulate a great nation?

Got a bit long, but food for thought. Do you guys want to continue to be children, or will you grow up.

P.S.

All major posts I do are saved to my computer in the form of a TXT. Ever since the editing phase of raptor I have done this here. Why is it that you are so immature to drive me to this?

hmmm, I can agree with you at some point.
Back to top Go down
Waffles



Posts : 59
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am

Yes. And I am trying to appeal to people to use their power wisely. Or really it does ruin a clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am

Waffles wrote:
Yes. And I am trying to appeal to people to use their power wisely. Or really it does ruin a clan.



Oh well.I agree with you for a change.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 am

Can you pinpoint some people in particular instead of calling the whole group of administrators assholes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Waffles



Posts : 59
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:27 am

Actually I cannot. Since this forum script doesn't should who edits posts. Otherwise I would have.

But really, almost everyone abuses their position. People really need to take their position with pride and not as an obligation. At that point maybe they will try to do their best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
avatar

Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:36 am

Waffles.What motherf*)@ing right do you have to want Raptor to change its ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am

I actually read the whole thing, and yes, editing posts has been a problem with some admins.....wink. I thought Rich made it very clear with you other admins, DON'T. EDIT. FUCKING. POSTS

No matter how much you don't like someone, you don't edit their posts. And besides, usually you can see who edited your post at the bottom of the post that was edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 23
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Waffles wrote:
Yes. And I am trying to appeal to people to use their power wisely. Or really it does ruin a clan.

Hmm... we've been running this clan a couple years... I think we know what we're doing

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 pm

ok so there are some corrupts on this clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 pm

So SOMEONE has been editting your posts, out of however many admins and moderators we have..............out of all those people you assume with was me?

Nice.

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 23
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 pm

i looked and it said the mods have been using more actions than admins


how much?

Admin actions used: 350ish

Mods: Almost 1600

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
i looked and it said the mods have been using more actions than admins


how much?

Admin actions used: 350ish

Mods: Almost 1600




Well,you fail sir.

First:
Adminsitrator actions:Changing member status,add ranks etc.

Sec.:


Moderation actions:Editing a post,delete posts,so everything with posts (this includes the ADMINS'S actions on the posts too)
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

u are right dragon the moderators have limited ''powers'' and Admins Are like Gods
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
u are right dragon the moderators have limited ''powers'' and Admins Are like Gods

I have a statue of AKoN that I worshipp.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:47 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
u are right dragon the moderators have limited ''powers'' and Admins Are like Gods

I have a statue of AKoN that I worshipp.

Breaking a commandment for me? I feel so special Smile

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Luke , unlike Frenzy i do admit i edited your posts . did i do that for fun ? Not really .

Akon had nothing to do with editing ur posts .

I warned you and Pikelet not to keep posting no sense crap, you didnt listen and i delivered . And if pikelet had done the same i´d have totally edited his post aswell .


This is the 4th topic you open in less than a week , and i still cant figure out what it is u are trying to achieve . But next time save the long speeches and cut right to the chase .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Pikelet wrote:
ZZZzzzZZZ


Enough of the tl;dr posts.


Noob i told you to give it a rest .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 pm

In here we can't touch the floor.

Ooooh, I can flow in here forever!
Back to top Go down
Waffles



Posts : 59
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Abuse   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 pm

It isn't your place to edit posts Joe. Generally you are quite decent with your power but at this time I will rebuke you.

Not respectable Joe.

EDIT:

The purpose of the edit function is to remove profane or pornographic material. Other than that, there is no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Abuse   

Back to top Go down
 
Abuse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Admin Abuse
» Shiva guard abuse?
» PAC 3 Abuse?
» [User Banned]Player Abuse Report :Yummy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: