Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Avp 3

Go down 
+4
XenoVC
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Pikelet
-=SoD Brendan=-
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikelet

Pikelet

Full Avp 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Avp 3   Full Avp 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 am

...And if it's shit? Do I want to spend dosh on bear crap?
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Full Avp 3   Full Avp 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:05 am

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
can someone just pm me their credit card number so i can purchese avp3 off of steam

Screencapped this shit.

Last edited by XenoVC on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Full Avp 3   Full Avp 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 am

XenoVC wrote:
-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
can someone just pm me their credit card number so i can purchese avp3 off of steam

Oh my fucking go.....

Screencapped this shit.

Seriously,I'm fucking dieing from laughter.

XD

Pikelet wrote:

Well he obviously wants it real bad, bad enough to have the gall to ask us for our credit card. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Avp 3   Full Avp 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Desolate wrote:
XenoVC wrote:
-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:

Oh my fucking go.....

Screencapped this shit.

Seriously,I'm fucking dieing from laughter.

XD

Pikelet wrote:

Well he obviously wants it real bad, bad enough to have the gall to ask us for our credit card. Lol

Destroy the sith we must, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Full Avp 3   Full Avp 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Idk but I have a question for Brendan.

Is pirating the only reason you are here? Why do you come to US?
What? Because we made a free download of ONE game? AVP2?

Every post you make is ALWAYS about something having to do with obtaining software illegally or free. You seem like you are only here to take advantage of us, I bet if I made a topic with the title "FREE ST3AM GAMEZ!" you would have an orgasm.

You also completely ignored my last post of uhh, getting a job? If you really are that desperate, do SOMETHING like mow someone's grass, something your neighbors would pay you for, then you could stampede right on over to Walmart and buy the Retail of AVP 2010. Or you could simply ask your parents, but I think you probably have already done that.
Back to top Go down
Strider

PostSubject: Re: Full Avp 3   Full Avp 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 pm

eh hes gonna ignore that post andy, or come up with a stupid reason to counter it with his own kid logic. its best to make him listen to the music.