Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chatango screwed up?

Go down 
+5
Pikelet
Waffles
Desolate
AKoN
Rastlyn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

Chatango screwed up? Empty
PostSubject: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Is it just me or is everyone having a problem with Chatango? I have a blue squiggle over every word it the text boxes and the frame. I've tried Chrome and firefox. It all looks the same.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Works for me just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

hmm okay. must be me then. that is strange
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Works for me also, it must not like you.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Hey Rast I added you to yahoo.

Andy get on too.

BTW, Someone made it so I cannot pm
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

looking into the pm problem. It says you can send a PM. It is set to yes.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm

ARGH!!!

Suddenly I can type messages, but nobody else can see them!!! I opened another tab and said something in one, but didn't show up in the other.

Also when I refreshed my first one my message disappeared.

EDIT: Ah.

I think I got BANNED by someone.

Last edited by Pikelet on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am

Maybe you changed the text?

no idea
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 am

Pikelet is right; the reason why he couldn't speak was due to a ban.

This is what you guys need to know. Chatango is a external source. Any true issues with it is CHATANGO's fault, and not subject to the changes you make. And you cannot fix it. It is likely someone banned a few people, if the problem is that some cannot communicate. Other than that, it is the end users fault. That means, something on your computer Rastlyn is causing the issues. Likely to be browser issues. And end user misuse is what I am assuming that some of you are experiencing.

That goes for everyone who has chatango issues.

Note though: It is highly unlikely that a heavily supported and used product such as chatango has issues, and issues for more than a day.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Waffles wrote:
Pikelet is right; the reason why he couldn't speak was due to a ban.

This is what you guys need to know. Chatango is a external source. Any true issues with it is CHATANGO's fault, and not subject to the changes you make. And you cannot fix it. It is likely someone banned a few people, if the problem is that some cannot communicate. Other than that, it is the end users fault. That means, something on your computer Rastlyn is causing the issues. Likely to be browser issues. And end user misuse is what I am assuming that some of you are experiencing.

That goes for everyone who has chatango issues.

Note though: It is highly unlikely that a heavily supported and used product such as chatango has issues, and issues for more than a day.
Dragon?
And it works for me (I'm on Firefox)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Dragon can't hack. He thinks he can but he hasn't given anyone proof.

Dragon if you're reading this.

My IP is: 173.188.6.242

Hack it, I dare you.
Back to top Go down
WhodoyouthinkamI?

WhodoyouthinkamI?

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

No,I won't hack .
I can't,and even if i could,why would I?
I have no reason.You guys are speaking shit about me but it's not a reason.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Desolate wrote:

Hack it, I dare you.

i will Smile
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
Desolate wrote:

Hack it, I dare you.

i will Smile
lol me 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

No. Andy probably has a firewall up. The only real way to hack is prevented by that. All "hackers" really do is send you a file via dumb people downloading viruses and sending links to their smart friends who trust them.

That is why people get viruses. That is how you get "hacked." Contrary to popular belief, windows is a very secure system.
Back to top Go down
WhodoyouthinkamI?

WhodoyouthinkamI?

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Waffles wrote:
No. Andy probably has a firewall up. The only real way to hack is prevented by that. All "hackers" really do is send you a file via dumb people downloading viruses and sending links to their smart friends who trust them.

That is why people get viruses. That is how you get "hacked." Contrary to popular belief, windows is a very secure system.

Teach me,master.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Actually no, I don't have a firewall up. It serves no purpose to me actually, I haven't gotten a virus for 1 and a half years, (I don't keep track, but it's a guess of how long)

But you basically get the point, I havent gotten a virus in a long time, and I never use Anti-Virus or anything like that. Well come to think of it, I DID get a Conficker virus which was real easy for me to delete.

But anyway, all I have for protection is Firefox, McAfee Site Advisor, and Adblock plus.

Adblock plus is actually a nifty little tool, it blocks virtually every ad in the internet, and ALSO blocks ads that give you viruses, and combined with McAfee Site Advisor, it keeps a person safe as long as they are careful.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Actually Andy, removing the firewall is fine. You DO have a firewall active, and it is called a router. That will protect you from attack. That is because you don't directly connect to the internet. Rather, you use an internal network, that happens to be connected to the internet.

I removed that virus for you Andy. You were like AHH and I said, "Microsoft has a removal tool." Gave you the file and instructions, since you couldn't access Microsoft.com. And then you removed it.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I unbanned everyone from chatango weeks ago when we were having a problem with people getting on. they only person I have banned recently was someone claiming to be Dragon and talking down to Raptor as a whole.

Looking at the ban system on chatango now. stand by.....

EDIT:

cdrpikelet <---- You pikelet?? Sorry. was me same day I banned the person claiming to be dragon. I unbanned you bud. My apologies.

Anyway. Chatango is still Fk'ed up for me. I can't see it with chrome or firefox. Only seems to work in IE. I hate IE. =(
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Waffles wrote:
I removed that virus for you Andy. You were like AHH and I said, "Microsoft has a removal tool." Gave you the file and instructions, since you couldn't access Microsoft.com. And then you removed it.

Ah yeah, my memory is bad, XD

AND, I have TWO routers! DOUBLE PROTECTION!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
cdrpikelet <---- You pikelet?? Sorry. was me same day I banned the person claiming to be dragon. I unbanned you bud. My apologies.

Lol, np Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
WhodoyouthinkamI?

WhodoyouthinkamI?

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:31 am

Rastlyn wrote:
I unbanned everyone from chatango weeks ago when we were having a problem with people getting on. they only person I have banned recently was someone claiming to be Dragon and talking down to Raptor as a whole.

Looking at the ban system on chatango now. stand by.....

EDIT:

Anyway. Chatango is still Fk'ed up for me. I can't see it with chrome or firefox. Only seems to work in IE. I hate IE. =(

Rasty I'm using the following nicks:
-TheFallenRaptor
-BLegionDRagoN
-XxTylaroNxX
-XxIDRagoNIxX
-Z3HG0d

So if you banned "TheFallenRaptor" then you banned me.
I sent u an msg there.That was really me. =/

EDIT:So you banned my real acc.Im not pretending to be myself.
EDIT:Can i ask my unban,Both in chatango and forums btw?
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 am

The person I banned that day was listed with a name registering as Non-member with an IP of 173.51.237.*. There was no real name assigned
Back to top Go down
WhodoyouthinkamI?

WhodoyouthinkamI?

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 am

gonna PM my ip.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 am

If you want new IP. You only have to unplug your router for about 60 seconds and you should get assigned a new one.

Almost no one gives static IPs away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatango screwed up?   Chatango screwed up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatango screwed up?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next