Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droping by and may stay for a while

Go down 
+2
Desolate
GhostHawk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostHawk

GhostHawk

Droping by and may stay for a while Empty
PostSubject: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Hey guys, i know i havent been here in about a year and i kinda feel like a jackass cause i just up and left without saying goodbye. I think of you guys alot sometimes and wish some things would have never happened in this clan. I can see the forums have changed alot. I have been really busy recently because of my new school and job (kinda stress relieveing job that i get to scream at people for being idiots). If anyone plays any demos for games that i can get for free please tell me cause i cant afford any games right now as the job i work in doesnt pay (its volunteer work but all of us consider it work) and cause i dont have a paying job atm.
Dont have to much more to say really. But that i have missed you guys so much and ive done quite alot of stuff recently which hasmt aloud me to come on and talk to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome back hawk. Smile

Yeah we were wondering where you were, glad that you could stop by, yeah some things have changed. Big & RICH is our new CEO of the clan, and has been doing a good job, ehhh, yeah the forum design changed, I picked the design but had to change a WHOLE bunch of images -.-

Are you on summer vacation yet? (If your school has that I mean)

If so you should stick around, we are playing a free game called CrossFire (Very similar to combat arms imo) you can see details of it in its own forums.
Back to top Go down
GhostHawk

GhostHawk

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 pm

yes i have vacation its a regular public school but its a tech so you have to apply (apply like private school but gets public funding so its free to go there). And yes i have seen CrossFire im trying to download it but my laptop is having alot of trouble with downloads; im also saving up money to buy a backup harddrive and to get this thing fixed.
Will love to see you guys ingame and hopefully help out.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 am

welcome back Ghost....the awesome one.....with the gun....from Task Force 141....from CoD Modern Warefare 2...
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Hello Ghost. Great to see you are still alive and breathing. We actually think of you a lot also. It's great to see you are doing well. We are all here still, kind-of sorta =P The only thing that anyone seems to be playing for free is the CrossFire, as you have seen, and Inferno has suggested something else in one of the other forums someplace, but to be honest, I haven't checked it out. Here is the topic: https://raptorelite.darkbb.com/private-forums-f7/might-i-suggest-t1322.htm

Otherwise not much changes. Everyone has been busy with real life stuff so don't worry a bit.

TTYS Brother!
Rich
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm

OMG! DUDE!! Welcome Back dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:20 pm

WB Hawkie i marked u as: MIA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
GhostHawk

GhostHawk

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 am

thanks for welcoming me back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droping by and may stay for a while   Droping by and may stay for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droping by and may stay for a while
Page 1 of 1