HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Away for some time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 am

^ That.


Gonna be away for quite a while, don't forget me Smile
Just got a few things to deal with at my end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 am

Don't die.

If you have mafia problems, wait til they turn around then muck 'em up.

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
avatar

Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 am

gonna miss you for as long as yr away pikelet my boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am

I'll make you a 50 kiloton fission bomb, then the mafia will go off your back. (:
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
avatar

Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

ill make you....ur...i know!
PIKELET!USE THIS BALLOON TO KILL THE MAFIA.AND DONT BURST IT.SERIOUSLY DUN BURST IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 am

PullingPanda wrote:
I'll make you a 50 kiloton fission bomb, then the mafia will go off your back. (:


Swedes and their nuclear bombs.... (or am I thinking of Russians?)

Anyway, I hope you come back soon Mitch. Good luck on resolving whatever needs resolved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Desolate wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
I'll make you a 50 kiloton fission bomb, then the mafia will go off your back. (:


Swedes and their nuclear bombs.... (or am I thinking of Russians?)

Anyway, I hope you come back soon Mitch. Good luck on resolving whatever needs resolved.

Yes russians, we dont even have nuclear bombs. XD

I have 1,5 grams of Americium, which is illegal in sweden, you can make atom bombs of it, but you would need a good neutron reflector and alot of americium. 60 kg if im not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
Desolate wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
I'll make you a 50 kiloton fission bomb, then the mafia will go off your back. (:


Swedes and their nuclear bombs.... (or am I thinking of Russians?)

Anyway, I hope you come back soon Mitch. Good luck on resolving whatever needs resolved.

Yes russians, we dont even have nuclear bombs. XD

I have 1,5 grams of Americium, which is illegal in sweden, you can make atom bombs of it, but you would need a good neutron reflector and alot of americium. 60 kg if im not mistaken.


But what Swedes do have is The Pirate Bay. So why don't you "hook" RaptorBrendan up with a torrent of AVP3?


HAHA, get it? HOOK? PIRATE?

Oh screw you guys......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Desolate wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
Desolate wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
I'll make you a 50 kiloton fission bomb, then the mafia will go off your back. (:


Swedes and their nuclear bombs.... (or am I thinking of Russians?)

Anyway, I hope you come back soon Mitch. Good luck on resolving whatever needs resolved.

Yes russians, we dont even have nuclear bombs. XD

I have 1,5 grams of Americium, which is illegal in sweden, you can make atom bombs of it, but you would need a good neutron reflector and alot of americium. 60 kg if im not mistaken.


But what Swedes do have is The Pirate Bay. So why don't you "hook" RaptorBrendan up with a torrent of AVP3?


HAHA, get it? HOOK? PIRATE?

Oh screw you guys......

You, Mr. Robitzer, are funny. XD

EDIT: Poison their food with either strontium-90 or Cesium-137. those two are recognized by the body as potassium and damn, kalcium. im bad when it comes to the english perodic table.
amyway, they reach the bones, and they'll die slowly from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Pikelet, I have a Question.

You always mention your Bandwidth limits, is your Internet Bill based on what bandwidth limit you pay for, or Internet Speed.....or both? LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 27
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:35 pm

FINALLY some good news i knew this couldn´t go any worse .


and btw, IT DOESNT MAtTER WHAT HIS INTERNET BILL IS BASED ON

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krestena

avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 1
Age : 34
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

thats the rock i know
cold as always Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ladykryanna
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:08 pm

I thought we had lost our JoJo for a while Razz

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fakafon

avatar

Posts : 368
Reputation : 3453
Age : 28
Location : Canada , Quebec, Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Seems everybody's leaving these days. Is the real life really that important to you? Isn't talking to people over the Internet while posting funny pictures of cats more worthwhile?

Where is society going... ah... youth = (
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/fakafon
Fakafon

avatar

Posts : 368
Reputation : 3453
Age : 28
Location : Canada , Quebec, Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 pm

If this forum wants to keep it's loyal customers, we're gonna have to pull a new buisness plan, gentlemen and ladies.

We need something new and FRESH, something other forums don't have. Something exciting and enticing! Think, people. Think!

By the way, new comic tonight! Stick around for a froggy situation.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/fakafon
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 27
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Fakafon wrote:
If this forum wants to keep it's loyal customers, we're gonna have to pull a new buisness plan, gentlemen and ladies.

We need something new and FRESH, something other forums don't have. Something exciting and enticing! Think, people. Think!

By the way, new comic tonight! Stick around for a froggy situation.





You want something new ? okay i´ll open a topic about how to say : " Brad sucks monkey ass" in 10 different languages .





_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fakafon

avatar

Posts : 368
Reputation : 3453
Age : 28
Location : Canada , Quebec, Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I'll take French!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/fakafon
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 27
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 pm

hehe good cuz i´ll take spanish

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I'll take swedish!
Back to top Go down
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I got German!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rastlyn



Posts : 398
Reputation : 12
Age : 48
Location : Northern New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 am

GL Pike. See you when you get back. We'll be here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
GL Pike. See you when you get back. We'll be here.

We should change the website URL just to muck with him x)

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Fakafon wrote:
If this forum wants to keep it's loyal customers, we're gonna have to pull a new buisness plan, gentlemen and ladies.

We need something new and FRESH, something other forums don't have. Something exciting and enticing! Think, people. Think!

By the way, new comic tonight! Stick around for a froggy situation.





You want something new ? okay i´ll open a topic about how to say : " Brad sucks monkey ass" in 10 different languages .





I Got Catalan

And pikelet is lost in Woods cuz the Panda Brotherhood Mafia commanded by Pulling Panda is looking for him.


This Photo Has been taken from a Panda thanks to his photographic implant of a camera from a cellphone.
Quality: Panda Vision
Time: 10:03 67 Pm
Day: July 14 2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 27
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 pm

LOL, nice job man realy nice job.


Panda i didnt know you wanted to kill pikelet xd!

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:55 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
LOL, nice job man realy nice job.


Panda i didnt know you wanted to kill pikelet xd!

I have my reasons. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Away for some time   

Back to top Go down
 
Away for some time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» Bracken Tor to Explore The Time Of Tooth and Claw
» Your Top Ten Animated series of all time.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: