HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?


IT DOESNT MATTER WHO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JABRONI !!!.

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
That we were talking the comedian Dave Chapelle?
U don't know about english dude it's talking about the comedian Dave Chappelle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Alpha

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
That we were talking the comedian Dave Chapelle?
U don't know about english dude it's talking about the comedian Dave Chappelle
Yeah, I have a habit of leaving out words in my sentences, its not that I'm stupid or I don't know English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 am

Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
That we were talking the comedian Dave Chapelle?
U don't know about english dude it's talking about the comedian Dave Chappelle
Yeah, I have a habit of leaving out words in my sentences, its not that I'm stupid or I don't know English.
No u are an idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 am

And the winners are......The Raptor Super Cool Moderators

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
That we were talking the comedian Dave Chapelle?
U don't know about english dude it's talking about the comedian Dave Chappelle
Yeah, I have a habit of leaving out words in my sentences, its not that I'm stupid or I don't know English.
No u are an idiot
Yeah, least I use proper Grammar instead of "u" for "You". Also I end my sentences with a period. Something which I can clearly see what you mods on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 am

Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 am

Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
That we were talking the comedian Dave Chapelle?
U don't know about english dude it's talking about the comedian Dave Chappelle
Yeah, I have a habit of leaving out words in my sentences, its not that I'm stupid or I don't know English.
No u are an idiot
Yeah, least I use proper Grammar instead of "u" for "You". Also I end my sentences with a period. Something which I can clearly see what you mods on.

U sounds cooler THAN You.
A period? Like this?


WATCH OUT WITH THE COLICS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Alpha

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.
Trying the bigger man huh? I would take you serious if it wasn't for the picture of your biceps; trying to show off or impress someone. Oh by the way "noob" is not a dictionary term so please go back to school and don't drop out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:32 am

Uuuuhhhh.... Jinzo.. stop posting nude pics of yourself, nigga. u aint sexy.


Btw, if somone calls themselves "Super Cool", then they much be gay niggas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Uuuuhhhh.... Jinzo.. stop posting nude pics of yourself, nigga. u aint sexy.


Btw, if somone calls themselves "Super Cool", then they much be gay niggas.

STILL GAY

Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.
Trying the bigger man huh? I would take you serious if it wasn't for the picture of your biceps; trying to show off or impress someone. Oh by the way "noob" is not a dictionary term so please go back to school and don't drop out.
YOU!are a skinny without life who can't stablish a relationship with someone like a girlfriend because the things that you say are food for the bulls and the bulls what make?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.
Trying the bigger man huh? I would take you serious if it wasn't for the picture of your biceps; trying to show off or impress someone. Oh by the way "noob" is not a dictionary term so please go back to school and don't drop out.

Oh really ? You don´t like ppl calling you noob , right NOOB ? .

LOL and i wasn´t expecting you ppl to take anyone here seriosuly ; i mean what can you expect from 3 nut heads using army codes as nicknames and posting random crap all time ? I won´t take you seriously neither will anyone in forums .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

srry guys i can read your messages
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Uuuuhhhh.... Jinzo.. stop posting nude pics of yourself, nigga. u aint sexy.


Btw, if somone calls themselves "Super Cool", then they much be gay niggas.

So are 3 idiots using army codes and posting nigga pics all time ?. Hey don´t be ashamed just because evryone at school pics on you 3 jabronis .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 am

@ Jizo, so i see you like todays HARD CORE GAME * GAYLO * Halo, if you dont understand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.
Trying the bigger man huh? I would take you serious if it wasn't for the picture of your biceps; trying to show off or impress someone. Oh by the way "noob" is not a dictionary term so please go back to school and don't drop out.

Oh really ? You don´t like ppl calling you noob , right NOOB ? .

LOL and i wasn´t expecting you ppl to take anyone here seriosuly ; i mean what can you expect from 3 nut heads using army codes as nicknames and posting random crap all time ? I won´t take you seriously neither will anyone in forums .

Army codes? lol. Phonetic alphabet is not exclusively army.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 am

Their 3 names are:


AND Johnny:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am

bravo wrote:
@ Jizo, so i see you like todays HARD CORE GAME * GAYLO * Halo, if you dont understand.


FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO IMAGE FOR YOU!!!!!!
And it's Jinzo no Jizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Their 3 names are:


AND Johnny:

That explains you age, because none of that was funny at all. Do all of us a favor and go through puberty you little dick.


Last edited by bravo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 am

Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:


What does that picture has to do with this lil argument ? i have no idea but , it also reflects how old are you. So plz do yourself a favor and get a girlfriend .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: