Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!

Go down 
+4
SniperVolcom
Alpha
Silver
bravo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

Excuse me, who are we talking about ??

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Why you think that? Have you no sense of humor? Or are you just hating on him because hes funnier then you?

It was of to my knowledge that we were talking the Comedian Dave Chappelle; did I lose you?

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JABRONI !!!.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:

That we were talking the comedian Dave Chapelle?
U don't know about english dude it's talking about the comedian Dave Chappelle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Yeah, I have a habit of leaving out words in my sentences, its not that I'm stupid or I don't know English.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Yeah, I have a habit of leaving out words in my sentences, its not that I'm stupid or I don't know English.
No u are an idiot
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 pm

And the winners are......The Raptor Super Cool Moderators
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:

No u are an idiot
Yeah, least I use proper Grammar instead of "u" for "You". Also I end my sentences with a period. Something which I can clearly see what you mods on.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:

No u are an idiot
Yeah, least I use proper Grammar instead of "u" for "You". Also I end my sentences with a period. Something which I can clearly see what you mods on.

U sounds cooler THAN You.
A period? Like this?
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 161351

WATCH OUT WITH THE COLICS!
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey this match is over noob, go back home and see if you can over trash talk us some other time.
Trying the bigger man huh? I would take you serious if it wasn't for the picture of your biceps; trying to show off or impress someone. Oh by the way "noob" is not a dictionary term so please go back to school and don't drop out.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Uuuuhhhh.... Jinzo.. stop posting nude pics of yourself, nigga. u aint sexy.

Btw, if somone calls themselves "Super Cool", then they much be gay niggas.
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:

STILL GAY

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Qspmv7
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Trying the bigger man huh? I would take you serious if it wasn't for the picture of your biceps; trying to show off or impress someone. Oh by the way "noob" is not a dictionary term so please go back to school and don't drop out.
YOU!are a skinny without life who can't stablish a relationship with someone like a girlfriend because the things that you say are food for the bulls and the bulls what make?
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Bullshit
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

Oh really ? You don´t like ppl calling you noob , right NOOB ? .

LOL and i wasn´t expecting you ppl to take anyone here seriosuly ; i mean what can you expect from 3 nut heads using army codes as nicknames and posting random crap all time ? I won´t take you seriously neither will anyone in forums .
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm

srry guys i can read your messages
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:

So are 3 idiots using army codes and posting nigga pics all time ?. Hey don´t be ashamed just because evryone at school pics on you 3 jabronis .
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm

@ Jizo, so i see you like todays HARD CORE GAME * GAYLO * Halo, if you dont understand.

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Halo-master-chief-happy
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Alpha wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

Oh really ? You don´t like ppl calling you noob , right NOOB ? .

LOL and i wasn´t expecting you ppl to take anyone here seriosuly ; i mean what can you expect from 3 nut heads using army codes as nicknames and posting random crap all time ? I won´t take you seriously neither will anyone in forums .

Army codes? lol. Phonetic alphabet is not exclusively army.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Their 3 names are:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Charly
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Alpha_logo_163k
AND Johnny:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Johnny-Bravo
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 pm

bravo wrote:
@ Jizo, so i see you like todays HARD CORE GAME * GAYLO * Halo, if you dont understand.

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Halo-master-chief-happy

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO IMAGE FOR YOU!!!!!!
And it's Jinzo no Jizo
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Their 3 names are:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Charly
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Alpha_logo_163k
AND Johnny:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Johnny-Bravo

That explains you age, because none of that was funny at all. Do all of us a favor and go through puberty you little dick.

Last edited by bravo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 pm

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 ChadWarden
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 Wtf-copy
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:

What does that picture has to do with this lil argument ? i have no idea but , it also reflects how old are you. So plz do yourself a favor and get a girlfriend .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: