Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!

Go down 
+4
SniperVolcom
Alpha
Silver
bravo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm

YES and do not cheat, Johnny Bravo doesn't counts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?

What the fuck is Johny Bravo? Amazing a little pre - mature dick swag still watches cartoons, thats you. You 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Their 3 names are:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Charly
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Alpha_logo_163k
AND Johnny:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Johnny-Bravo

If you even know what those are... then u b gay!

BTW, thats not offensive! Charlie and his Chocolate Factory get all the bitches!

Last edited by Charlie[SP4] on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:48 pm

bravo wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?

What the fuck is Johny Bravo? Amazing a little pre - mature dick swag still watches cartoons, thats you. You 12 year old.
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 425-Johnny%20Bravo%20-%20teared%20apart
YOU
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

bravo wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:

Shut up Johny xD!
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Least hes not a 15 year old who thinks hes a bad ass because he sits behind a desk 14 hours of the day and still lives mommy. Go get a constructive hobby other then being another simple minded immature kid who lurks on here.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Their 3 names are:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Charly
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Alpha_logo_163k
AND Johnny:
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Johnny-Bravo

If you even know what those are... then u b gay!

They are people who don't have a life except Bravo and Alpha you only have a factory so enjoy it with ur workers
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

Good come back fuck tard.

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Charlie and his Chocolate Factory gets all the bitches!
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:

Transexual bitches
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:52 pm

bravo wrote:
Good come back fuck tard.

No PIC For You Again
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Again no image
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm so stupid
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Bravo It's That you?
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_fuck_on_the_first_date_i_fuck_on_the_first_date-s500x750-13126-580
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

bravo wrote:
I'm so stupid
I know
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Charlie[SP4] wrote:

Transexual bitches

Naw... this bitch!

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 Kate
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Least hes not a 15 year old who thinks hes a bad ass because he sits behind a desk 14 hours of the day and still lives mommy. Go get a constructive hobby other then being another simple minded immature kid who lurks on here.

Ouch..
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Charlie[SP4] wrote:

Transexual bitches

Naw... this bitch!

NO PIC FOR YOU TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Charlie[SP4] wrote:

Transexual bitches

Naw... this bitch!

NO PIC FOR YOU TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Going that low? Accusing me of saying that even know i didn't? Even if that was me that kid is pretty G for wearing that shirt. I mean would you? Hell no becuase your to much of a pussy to do anything else in your life. That kids got BALLS! ( unlike you )
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Bravo It's That you?
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_fuck_on_the_first_date_i_fuck_on_the_first_date-s500x750-13126-580

Thats me. Me being as ugly as this can accomplish more than you can. *Fucking bitches on the first date*
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:00 am

AKoN wrote:
Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:

Ouch..

Not you Akon, you're mature. Unlike somebody.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:00 am

bravo wrote:
Going that low? Accusing me of saying that even know i didn't? Even if that was me that kid is pretty G for wearing that shirt. I mean would you? Hell no becuase your to much of a pussy to do anything else in your life. That kids got BALLS! ( unlike you )

Lol it seems someone got a lil mad? What happened bitches weren´t you enjoying this coversation ?
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

bravo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

Becuase !!!!!!!!!
Your teacher say that all you say it's correct BECAUSE She thinks that you are a special kid with Down Syndrome
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 am

That that bitch that keeps failing at deleting the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: