HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

YES and do not cheat, Johnny Bravo doesn't counts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?

What the fuck is Johny Bravo? Amazing a little pre - mature dick swag still watches cartoons, thats you. You 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Their 3 names are:


AND Johnny:

If you even know what those are... then u b gay!

BTW, thats not offensive! Charlie and his Chocolate Factory get all the bitches!


Last edited by Charlie[SP4] on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

bravo wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?

What the fuck is Johny Bravo? Amazing a little pre - mature dick swag still watches cartoons, thats you. You 12 year old.

YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 27
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 am

bravo wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?

What the fuck is Johny Bravo? Amazing a little pre - mature dick swag still watches cartoons, thats you. You 12 year old.

Shut up Johny xD!

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?
Least hes not a 15 year old who thinks hes a bad ass because he sits behind a desk 14 hours of the day and still lives mommy. Go get a constructive hobby other then being another simple minded immature kid who lurks on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Their 3 names are:


AND Johnny:

If you even know what those are... then u b gay!

They are people who don't have a life except Bravo and Alpha you only have a factory so enjoy it with ur workers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 am

Good come back fuck tard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

Charlie and his Chocolate Factory gets all the bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Charlie and his Chocolate Factory gets all the bitches!

Transexual bitches
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 am

bravo wrote:
Good come back fuck tard.


No PIC For You Again
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 am

Again no image
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am

I'm so stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am

Bravo It's That you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am

bravo wrote:
I'm so stupid
I know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Charlie and his Chocolate Factory gets all the bitches!

Transexual bitches

Naw... this bitch!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?
Least hes not a 15 year old who thinks hes a bad ass because he sits behind a desk 14 hours of the day and still lives mommy. Go get a constructive hobby other then being another simple minded immature kid who lurks on here.

Ouch..

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Charlie and his Chocolate Factory gets all the bitches!

Transexual bitches

Naw... this bitch!



NO PIC FOR YOU TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Charlie and his Chocolate Factory gets all the bitches!

Transexual bitches

Naw... this bitch!



NO PIC FOR YOU TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:58 am

Going that low? Accusing me of saying that even know i didn't? Even if that was me that kid is pretty G for wearing that shirt. I mean would you? Hell no becuase your to much of a pussy to do anything else in your life. That kids got BALLS! ( unlike you )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Bravo It's That you?

Thats me. Me being as ugly as this can accomplish more than you can. *Fucking bitches on the first date*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha

avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

AKoN wrote:
Alpha wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Shut up Johnny Bravo, go to the store and try to get any girlfriend because in the cartoon he can't get any girl like u in real life IT'S AMAZING NO?
Least hes not a 15 year old who thinks hes a bad ass because he sits behind a desk 14 hours of the day and still lives mommy. Go get a constructive hobby other then being another simple minded immature kid who lurks on here.

Ouch..

Not you Akon, you're mature. Unlike somebody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 27
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

bravo wrote:
Going that low? Accusing me of saying that even know i didn't? Even if that was me that kid is pretty G for wearing that shirt. I mean would you? Hell no becuase your to much of a pussy to do anything else in your life. That kids got BALLS! ( unlike you )


Lol it seems someone got a lil mad? What happened bitches weren´t you enjoying this coversation ?

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

bravo wrote:
Going that low? Accusing me of saying that even know i didn't? Even if that was me that kid is pretty G for wearing that shirt. I mean would you? Hell no becuase your to much of a pussy to do anything else in your life. That kids got BALLS! ( unlike you )

HAHAHAHAHA

Becuase !!!!!!!!!
Your teacher say that all you say it's correct BECAUSE She thinks that you are a special kid with Down Syndrome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
bravo

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 am

That that bitch that keeps failing at deleting the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
SP4 IS BAAAACCCKKK!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: