HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Steam?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-=SoD Brendan=-

avatar

Posts : 106
Reputation : 2
Age : 20
Location : Like im telling u that

PostSubject: Steam?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Can someon help me get all games on steam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm

We're not a bunch of pirates, I believe there are tutorials on youtube, search google, bing, yahoo, whatever you use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Desolate wrote:
We're not a bunch of pirates.

Aarrgghh.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:00 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Excluding Panda.




and Suicidal.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

PullingPanda wrote:
Desolate wrote:
We're not a bunch of pirates.

Aarrgghh.


Oh yeah, I forgot Johan was swedish.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
avatar

Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 am

brendan,i can help you.add me on msn/yahoo/windowslive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 am

Well so can I actually. War of the...freaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
-=SoD Brendan=-

avatar

Posts : 106
Reputation : 2
Age : 20
Location : Like im telling u that

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 pm

RaptorMistikan wrote:
brendan,i can help you.add me on msn/yahoo/windowslive.
how do i do that? pm me what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 23
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Brendan, what I am about to tell you is ILLEGAL, if you are caught, you account will be banned.

What you wanna look for is either the Undead Patch (I think they fixed that) or the new one is PacSteam T.

If you do manage you succeed in doing so, all games with show up but you won't be able to download them all, only a few, like all the valve games you can.


For anyone that uses this, I do not take responsibility if your account gets banned but have fun Smile .

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

criminal minds

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 am

SniperVolcom wrote:
Brendan, what I am about to tell you is ILLEGAL, if you are caught, you account will be banned.
.

Seems right to post it in Public Forums, I think.

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikelet

avatar

Posts : 740
Reputation : -1
Age : 20
Location : Pikeleton, Superzoslavia

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:57 am

Yeah Pubic Forums FTW -__-












And to all you retards the L is left out deliberately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : -11
Age : 23
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am

AKoN wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:
Brendan, what I am about to tell you is ILLEGAL, if you are caught, you account will be banned.
.

Seems right to post it in Public Forums, I think.

thats the point What a Face

_________________
R.I.P. /Thomas "Sting" Lozito\

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=SoD Brendan=-

avatar

Posts : 106
Reputation : 2
Age : 20
Location : Like im telling u that

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:57 pm

i have undead patch. i downloaded team fortress 2 but it dont work it need to have multiplayer. i watn to be able to download all of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=SoD Brendan=-

avatar

Posts : 106
Reputation : 2
Age : 20
Location : Like im telling u that

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

speaking of which anyone got a working team fortress 2 download with a steam Rev Emu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krestena

avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 1
Age : 34
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm

wuts wrong with illegal games ><

its the only thing i use :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ladykryanna
Desolate



Posts : 494
Reputation : 23
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, US

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
speaking of which anyone got a working team fortress 2 download with a steam Rev Emu?

You can't. play. steam. games. on. line. period. We told you this before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Desolate wrote:
-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
speaking of which anyone got a working team fortress 2 download with a steam Rev Emu?

You can't. play. steam. games. on. line. period. We told you this before.

Ban him so we can end his fucking whining, or ban me and you'll save someone's life.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 28
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm

hey i only have to say something the steam pirated games are very hard to download because 10000 million of people are downloading it before you so go to the bridge with a huge rock and with a rope. Then throw the rock then u will see that the rope is going down then when the rope gets tight u only have to jump.
EASY NO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=SoD Brendan=-

avatar

Posts : 106
Reputation : 2
Age : 20
Location : Like im telling u that

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
hey i only have to say something the steam pirated games are very hard to download because 10000 million of people are downloading it before you so go to the bridge with a huge rock and with a rope. Then throw the rock then u will see that the rope is going down then when the rope gets tight u only have to jump.
EASY NO?
Shocked that is twisted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider



Posts : 55
Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
hey i only have to say something the steam pirated games are very hard to download because 10000 million of people are downloading it before you so go to the bridge with a huge rock and with a rope. Then throw the rock then u will see that the rope is going down then when the rope gets tight u only have to jump.
EASY NO?
Shocked that is twisted

thats nothing


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fathero

avatar

Posts : 76
Reputation : 2
Age : 25
Location : ILLINOISSSSSSSS

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:45 am

i hav an idea for getting all the games on steam!~!

Buy them. and if u dont hav the money, set urself up a lemonade stand. i will personally fly out and buy some lemonade. nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krestena

avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 1
Age : 34
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:11 pm

let's play borderlands then ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ladykryanna
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Steam?   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm

That game is awful

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Steam?   

Back to top Go down
 
Steam?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Id Super Pack On Steam
» Another Steam question
» Steam Holiday Sale until Jan 20, 2012
» My Steam spammer
» Steam Gold v2.1 CRACKED May 30, 2012 | PLAY CS:GO

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: