Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mean to brag...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

I don't mean to brag... Empty
PostSubject: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 pm

But im loving this game Very Happy When can we have a clan match? I wanna kick some ass!
I don't mean to brag... Mvp
I don't mean to brag... MVP2

Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm

You died 20 times? That's awful.

Any k-d with deaths in the double digits is garbage in my book Wink
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Lol AKon what are you talking about , the 1st couple of times you played CF you got negative K/D xD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

AKoN wrote:

YOU'RE garbage in EVERYONES book.
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

AKoN wrote:

lol says the guy who wont play the fucking game. lets see you get my score with no 10 digit deaths.. and there are some things that are unavoidable. like some guys just throw random gernades and hope to hit something. and luckly im a huge magnet to those gernades.

akon hvh crosshair

ill own u shit will come out of ur pee Smile
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

oops meant crossfire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:

lol says the guy who wont play the fucking game. lets see you get my score with no 10 digit deaths.. and there are some things that are unavoidable. like some guys just throw random gernades and hope to hit something. and luckly im a huge magnet to those gernades.

akon hvh crosshair

Who the fuck cares about owning someone else in a game? geez.
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:

akon hvh crosshair

^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:

akon hvh crosshair

^^

Cool a smiley, i can also make smilies. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm

well this isnt really a smiley ^^.... i dont see any smiles do u?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Lol joe the first time i played was vs you...and the second game we 1v1'd and i recall i won? gg Razz
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

AKoN wrote:
Lol joe the first time i played was vs you...and the second game we 1v1'd and i recall i won? gg Razz

yea right BRad you are sooooo pro , you beat me with a 50 % broken M16 . GG cheers
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

xD i can get 52-10 easily
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:56 pm

btw... congrats on getting 60 kills on the rookie server -.-
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:06 am

the staff sargent one is really hard... -.- i think they all hack
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 am

You didn't have an m16 in elim??
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 pm

you never beat me in EM xD!

P.S : oh wait i hope you donĀ“t mean that one time you asked me to play with knives only , cuz that was just playing around xD! . The only ones who have beaten me 1on1 with real weapons in EM are Panda and Father-o .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Lol alright joe. Because you're just such a pro...lol.
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

i bet i can beat him Smile this game takes no skills at all honestly. expect for the sniper. if u have the right gun u 85% of the time win. thats prob why akon sucks.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Lol I prefer sniping tbh Razz
I'm just not as good with it...ive had some games where i rape with it but not often.

I usually use the M4A1 or AK47
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 pm

AKoN wrote:
I'm just not as good with it...ive had some games where i rape with it but not often.

use the mp5 its a good and easy gun to get hs's. the reason y u suck at sniping is b/c ur sensitive is high lower it to 30 or 20 (im 24 when snipin) and it will work wonderful! :')
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 am

ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:

use the mp5 its a good and easy gun to get hs's. the reason y u suck at sniping is b/c ur sensitive is high lower it to 30 or 20 (im 24 when snipin) and it will work wonderful! :')

I never said i sucked Wink

I just get bs'd 24/7

You know the AWM? The "One Shot Wonder" yeah...not so much...for me it only does like 90 dmg lol. doesnt kill him...idk how a sniper to the chest and the guy walks away? eff that Razz
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 am

AKoN wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:

I just get bs'd 24/7

You know the AWM? The "One Shot Wonder" yeah...not so much...for me it only does like 90 dmg lol. doesnt kill him...idk how a sniper to the chest and the guy walks away? eff that Razz

I don't mean to brag... DealWithIt
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
AKoN wrote:

I just get bs'd 24/7

I don't mean to brag... DealWithIt

hahahh xD

good timing
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
AKoN wrote:

YOU'RE garbage in EVERYONES book.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to brag...   I don't mean to brag... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't mean to brag...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: CrossFire Division :: Everything Crossfire-
Jump to: