Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+4
Fathero
ROCKSTER
ubwhitefang
AKoN
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Hahahhahh XD!!!

Who took precious time out of their jam packed schedule to give me -100 rep? Razz
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:49 pm

I have a few guesses lol
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

LOL xD! . It wasn´t me cuz after i gave zibit -180 rep you guys blocked me from giving either positive or negative votes to anyone else .
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:40 pm

It was me.

I was having a bad time last night and couldn't sleep till 4am so I did it to keep my mind occupied and also a bit of payback. Johan can vouch that I was having a bad time last night.

But I've apologised to Brad for being such a bitch and we have both made ammends with each other.
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm

jag. u seriously did that?
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Fathero wrote:
jag. u seriously did that?

Yes at like 3am. I can't sleep. I just pass out whenever I've been up for a few days.

Or do you mean apologising?
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

i mean -rep
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Fathero wrote:
i mean -rep

Yes, I did.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Well I honestly thought it was hilarious x)
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 pm

AKoN wrote:
Well I honestly thought it was hilarious x)

Glad I'm of some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

You guys have nothing to do
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
You guys have nothing to do

Shut up or you'll be my new enemy. Understood?
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 pm

ok ok but i was talking to fathero ROCKSTER and AKoN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:

My statement also concerned them too.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:37 am

<3
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:06 am

PullingPanda wrote:
<3

You're welcome I love you xxx
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 am

Hahahahahahaha Akon. Nice going Jag =)
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:30 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
<3

You're welcome I love you xxx

;p
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

i do hav stuff to do. like logging onto the clan site from my wii. it really takes a while to type a full message.

and jag, i am not going to allow myself to let an internet bully (you) get to me.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Fathero wrote:
i do hav stuff to do. like logging onto the clan site from my wii. it really takes a while to type a full message.

and jag, i am not going to allow myself to let an internet bully (you) get to me.

Excuse me, dipshit. Can you please clarify to me what the fuck I have done to you? I don't see anything in this post and I have not spoken to you in days. Perhaps you should get your facts right before you start your accusations. It's people like you that make me so fucking hostile.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Fathero wrote:

Excuse me, dipshit. Can you please clarify to me what the fuck I have done to you? I don't see anything in this post and I have not spoken to you in days. Perhaps you should get your facts right before you start your accusations. It's people like you that make me so fucking hostile.

<3
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:

My statement also concerned them too.

calm ur ass down.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Everybody calm your asses down. I didn't see Joanne do anything to you, but Joanne, you need to learn to calm down a bit. Trust me, you will find that everything goes much smoother if you don't take the aggressive way.
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm

im not getting fired up here. i was reffering to the fact she was telling us to shut up or we will be her new enemy. was just a joke jag, sorry to come off like an insult if thats how it came off.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Fathero wrote:
was just a joke jag, sorry to come off like an insult if thats how it came off.

Well thats a problem with the internet, it's hard to tell your joking unless you give a sign.

Like for example

if you say: shut the fuck up

People will almost always take that as hostile.

BUT, if you say: Shut the fuck up! Razz

People will know you are joking because of the smiley face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation   Reputation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: