Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolate

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am

My aunt wanted me to take her 10 or so year old daughter to a movie because they didn't have the time, so I said sure. My cousin wanted to see "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"

I saw previews of the movie before and lets say I wasn't expecting much. So after we saw it we BOTH wanted our hour and a half back!

I was on IMDb seeing if anyone else thought the same

Well, I wasn't surprised, but:

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) 44378544

I am like "Yep. Knew it!"

But a thing I found hilarious is:

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) Canddreview

Ok, 1st thing. Hampster Dance? REALLY??? One of the oldest internet memes in the book?

2nd, is this kid for REAL? XD. Inception has a contender? What?? Cats And Dogs is no more of a contender to Inception than roadkill is to a truck tire.

Cats and Dogs might only be a worthy contender to "Super Baby Geniuses." but that's about it.

So the movie is basically this: this prissy retarded looking Cat is tired of everyone, so she, you guessed it, tries to take over the world (OF COURSE!) A CAT? TAKING? OVER THE WORLD? I mean it's not like the humans don't have guns or anything, or a perfectly capable Military. What could a bald cat possibly do? Well she gathers up some rats, ironically. The movie does make a lot of James Bond references, such as the main antagonist, Kitty Galore (Pussy Galore) Hoo hoo thats a hoot! So both the Cats and Dogs team up together to stop this sorry excuse for a villain.

Bottom line: Don't let your 10 year old cousins drag you into this movie, suggest Toy Story 3 or SOMETHING!

This movie reminds me of Beverly Hills Chihuahua which was even MORE terrible!

Last edited by Desolate on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am

OMFG this movie SUX i saw the 1rst one and i almost kill myself
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am

Yes, it baffles me why they would make a sequel to an already mediocre movie, although I never did see the first one, I saw the score of it. Sequels 95% of the time are bad! Especially if the first movie already sucks!

The other 5% worth mentioning are Terminator 2, Back to The Future part 2 and 3, The Godfather, and a few more. A FEW...MORE. Those were one of the only good sequels in the film industry!

Last edited by Desolate on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am

Desolate wrote:
Yes, it baffles me why they would make a sequel to an already mediocre movie, although I never did see the first one, I saw the score of it. Sequels 95% of the time are bad! Especially if the first movie already sucks!

The other 5% worth mentioning are Terminator 2, Back to The Future part 2 and 3, The Godfather, and a few more. A FEW...MORE.
I only have to say this
The Dogs Kill The Cats Because they are stronger
[flash]
The Lonely Island - Boombox
Found at abmp3 search engine
[/flash]
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am

Desolate wrote:
My aunt wanted me to take her 10 or so year old daughter to a movie because they didn't have the time, so I said sure. My cousin wanted to see "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"

I saw previews of the movie before and lets say I wasn't expecting much. So after we saw it we BOTH wanted our hour and a half back!

I was on IMDb seeing if anyone else thought the same

Well, I wasn't surprised, but:

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) 44378544

I am like "Yep. Knew it!"

But a thing I found hilarious is:

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) Canddreview

Ok, 1st thing. Hampster Dance? REALLY??? One of the oldest internet memes in the book?

2nd, is this kid for REAL? XD. Inception has a contender? What?? Cats And Dogs is no more of a contender to Inception than roadkill is to a truck tire.

Cats and Dogs might only be a worthy contender to "Super Baby Geniuses." but that's about it.

So the movie is basically this: this prissy retarded looking Cat is tired of everyone, so she, you guessed it, tries to take over the world (OF COURSE!) A CAT? TAKING? OVER THE WORLD? I mean it's not like the humans don't have guns or anything, or a perfectly capable Military. What could a bald cat possibly do? Well she gathers up some rats, ironically. The movie does make a lot of James Bond references, such as the main antagonist, Kitty Galore (Pussy Galore) Hoo hoo thats a hoot! So both the Cats and Dogs team up together to stop this sorry excuse for a villain.

Bottom line: Don't let your 10 year old cousins drag you into this movie, suggest Toy Story 3 or SOMETHING!

This movie reminds me of Beverly Hills Chihuahua which was even MORE terrible!

thanks for ruining it for me...

Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am

?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:58 am

Quote :

thanks for ruining it for me...

I Saved you an hour of boredom! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 am

Aww, Shit. I was gonna see it too. Could have been good for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

You see des??? some ppl actually wanted to see this and now you u ruin it! tankz alot asshole.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

You see des??? some ppl actually wanted to see this and now you u ruin it! tankz alot asshole.

Then they should have stopped reading when I said "So the movie is basically this"

Not my fault. Cool
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Eh, the movie's not that bad when you don't go see it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)   Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do not see Cats & Dogs! (Sigh...-.- Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: