HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am

Last edited by ubwhitefang on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 am

That you're wasting my time, thats the first thing i see, cuz i dont really see anything.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am

"Effing failure"

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:47 am

David, You're a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Ubwhitefang u deserve to die
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm

!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Jinzo.... 2400/1600???? lame....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Jaguar... You fuckin pussy

cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Akon dont blame it all on me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 pm

PullingPanda "wasting time"..... your on a gaming forum buddy.... theres not much to do here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm

That's what I see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
Jaguar... You fuckin pussy

cat.

OI! BITCH, DON'T GET ME INTO STALKER MODE!
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 pm

@Gameover man, gameover!Its the Japanese smiley that tom always uses :'( i tried to post it and didnt work

@Jaguar

FUCK OFF I AINT SCARED OF U!!! STALK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTUALLY PLZ DONT THATS A BIT CREEPY.. CAPS LOCK FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah when I first saw it, It reminded me of Tom. WEEEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
PullingPanda "wasting time"..... your on a gaming forum buddy.... theres not much to do here

There isn't? Hang out with people maybe? Better to hang out and talk with someone than post worthless topics that just takes space. oh well. different folks different strokes.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:25 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
Akon dont blame it all on me Sad

I wrote a song about that Wink

"You can put the blame on me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:

There isn't? Hang out with people maybe? Better to hang out and talk with someone than post worthless topics that just takes space. oh well. different folks different strokes.

panda i posted something but it wasnt visible... not my fault. also did i really waste 3 seconds of ur time? lol... it was just 3 seconds.. u wasted ur own time writing a reply lol dont blame it on me. BLAME IT ON AKON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:53 pm

well IT DOESNT MATTER WHATS THE 1ST THING THAT GETS IN EVRYONES MIND WHEN THEY SEE "THIS"

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
well IT DOESNT MATTER WHATS THE 1ST THING THAT GETS IN EVRYONES MIND WHEN THEY SEE "THIS"

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 am

i tihnk.......of a void........i think.....of panda's sig...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 am

ubwhitefang wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:

panda i posted something but it wasnt visible... not my fault. also did i really waste 3 seconds of ur time? lol... it was just 3 seconds.. u wasted ur own time writing a reply lol dont blame it on me. BLAME IT ON AKON!

Ok.

Brad, i hate you.
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:

Ok.

Brad, i hate you.

It dont matter LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:19 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:

Ok.

Brad, i hate you.

I just died a little Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:10 pm

AKoN wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:

Ok.

Brad, i hate you.

I just died a little Sad

Like right now???? na na na na lal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.   

Back to top Go down

Whats the first thing that goes into your mind when you see this.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next