Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future of clan matches

Go down 

What day should we host a Clan Server ?
Saturdays .
Future of clan matches I_vote_lcap29%Future of clan matches I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Sundays .
Future of clan matches I_vote_lcap14%Future of clan matches I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Both days.
Future of clan matches I_vote_lcap29%Future of clan matches I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Any day of the week .
Future of clan matches I_vote_lcap28%Future of clan matches I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Future of clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm

ok, im starting college this Monday 2nd and i won´t have time to play much . I´m aware the clan needs clan points in order to rank up ; and in order to get clan points we have to play (duh ) and what better way to climb up the ranking system than by beating higher ranked clans .

I know most of you also have a busy social life ( that excludes you whitefang ), so im thinking about doing this clan matches either Sundays or Saturdays ; i assume that would be the best days to host clan servers .

Let me know what you guys think , and concerning that rule about having a liutenant in evry clan match ; well forget about it just get 3 ppl and your ready to roll . If you wish you can do clan matches any day of the week but notice that i will only be present for weekends .

One last thing, for those who have never had one , clan matches are very hard to play . You are going to face very good players and it is wise that you have a good combination of rushers ( example : father-o, gameover, fakafon ) and long range shooters ( pulling panda , sniperVolcom ). If you dont do that you are going to get your asses whooped real hard .

That would be it , lets keep it up . Make sure to recruit some ppl aswell .

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER

Last edited by ROCKSTER on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:30 pm

I think I might start playing again....maybe..

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Okay

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm

I got college too so weekends will be great for me. Smile

Not that I do much to help the game anyway. :/
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm in vacations so any day of the week cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
ok, im starting college this Monday 2nd and i won´t have time to play much . I´m aware the clan needs clan points in order to rank up ; and in order to get clan points we have to play (duh ) and what better way to climb up the ranking system than by beating higher ranked clans .

I know most of you also have a busy social life ( that excludes you whitefang ), so im thinking about doing this clan matches either Sundays or Saturdays ; i assume that would be the best days to host clan servers .

Let me know what you guys think , and concerning that rule about having a liutenant in evry clan match ; well forget about it just get 3 ppl and your ready to roll . If you wish you can do clan matches any day of the week but notice that i will only be present for weekends .

One last thing, for those who have never had one , clan matches are very hard to play . You are going to face very good players and it is wise that you have a good combination of rushers ( example : father-o, gameover, fakafon ) and long range shooters ( pulling panda , sniperVolcom ). If you dont do that you are going to get your asses whooped real hard .

That would be it , lets keep it up . Make sure to recruit some ppl aswell .

ya my life is now fucked up thx to raptor xD im good ANY time on a sunday and saturday afternoons Smile. and also any day of the weekend, u jus have to tell me a ahead of time. so can we start a clan like mayb this week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am

I cant.

I work at a swedish military test center. If im up too late i will be tired and yes that includes weekends. I cant tell what i work with but its dangerous, its a life risk, and if im tired i could do mistakes. I have no room for mistakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 am

I don't have a social life. That's because I no longer trust people. Especially when you go out and whoever you are with tells you they brought no money. I'm just a human ATM to party people.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
I cant.

I work at a swedish military test center. If im up too late i will be tired and yes that includes weekends. I cant tell what i work with but its dangerous, its a life risk, and if im tired i could do mistakes. I have no room for mistakes.

Isn´t it illegal to work for any enitity related to the army while you are underaged ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Maybe not in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
I cant.

Suspect sooooo when are you available?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
I cant.

OMG u are a laboratory rat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm

So many questions haha, i work at my dad, somethings are classified, and some things are public. testing tanks, ballistic protection and enviroment testing, i cant say more, i might go to jail for risking national security xD.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

AKoN wrote:

BULLSHIT!

RaptorMistikan wrote:
remind me to choose a woman with LOW standards.

Future of clan matches Snipervolcomsig

Future of clan matches Cloneburbur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:11 pm

AKoN wrote:

HORSESHIT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm

U guys cant win a match without the greatest Leoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 am

AKoN wrote:

TURTLESHIT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fathero

Fathero

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:30 pm

well i guess im the only one here still in HIGHSCHOOL. so weekends are better for me. prefferably saturdays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm in highschool Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fathero

Fathero

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

hey akon. u play a lot of mmorpgs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Just wow my brotha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fathero

Fathero

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:32 am

wanna change that? I kno some rpgs that are interesting and i it might be cool to expand raptor elites gaming community to mmorpgs. just an idea. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 am

Nope Smile

I'm fine with WoW. Ty though x)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fathero

Fathero

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 am

Gah, Okay. Hey joe, when r we going to talk about the clan stratagies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of clan matches   Future of clan matches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of clan matches
Page 1 of 1