Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving out soon

Go down 
+2
Desolate
Fakafon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fakafon

Fakafon

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Next week, I will move out and go live in Matane. It's north of Montreal and not nearly as populated. However, from I've seen so far, the people are 465 % more likeable! Anyway, I need to go there in order to pursue my destiny studies in 3D Animations.

Wow = )

So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
Desolate

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow, congratulations! I hope all goes well man, I wish you best of luck!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Kick some ass! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 pm

So how far is the drive? From Montréal I mean?
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Will u hav the interwebz? and hey, enjoy some french words: touche, parle, vous, francais, jamon, pompelmous, fromage, aanddddd ciao. XD

Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:42 pm

It's about 6 hours by car. And what the hell is this... interWEBZ you speak of sir? I communicate by smoke on this forum = )

You don't know how long it takes to read your posts man... and don't get me started on the pics you post! Have you ever looked at an image that has to be decoded by smoke signals?

Man, thank god for my sweet ass plaid shirt = )
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Fakafon wrote:

Man, thank god for my sweet ass plaid shirt = )

Aha.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Fathero wrote:
Will u hav the interwebz? and hey, enjoy some french words: touche, parle, vous, francais, jamon, pompelmous, fromage, aanddddd ciao. XD

That's italian you piece of Crab
Moving out soon Fiddler
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Desolate

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 am

Fakafon wrote:
It's about 6 hours by car.

Holy shit. That would be like me moving to Virginia. Why so far away, is that the closest 3D animation school around?
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

There probably is something closer, but it's not good enough for him ;p
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 am

3D School!!! He will make his comics with that and we will see the things out of our screens wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 am

Desolate wrote:
Fakafon wrote:
It's about 6 hours by car.

Holy shit. That would be like me moving to Virginia. Why so far away, is that the closest 3D animation school around?

Took 6 hours to get to Cairo, but with a bus o.o
Back to top Go down
Fathero

Fathero

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
Fathero wrote:

That's italian you piece of Crab
Moving out soon Fiddler

CIAO is itailian? Sad that word is less cool now.
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Why six hours from Montreal? Montreal is too crowded. My ego is getting all crushed. I need some free air and sweet ass shrimps to appease my evergrowing ... ego.

Yeah... that's why Very Happy

Oh shit, radioactive shrimp! Embarassed

No but really, I didn't find anything relevant to my interests in Montreal. I either got A : Rejected from the Ubisoft Campus, B : The price of admission was way too high and/or C : The courses offered in some universities were... esoteric!

3D animation psychology? With some zen music in the background? I don't le think so!
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Well I am happy for you, like I told you before, work your ass off in school and your life will be much easier. I mean, a 3D animator sits at a desk all day making animations, what easier work could you ask for? Razz

I probab;y won't be moving out until I finish college though, I am going to be attending a college 20 miles away, called Penn State-New Kensington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving out soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out soon   Moving out soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving out soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: