Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

READ Empty
PostSubject: READ   READ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I know i´ve been absent from the CF action for a while , mainly because i have college business to attend to and also cuz starcraft 2 rocks the hell out of other blizzard´s games specially from the creepy WoW .

But fear not my minions , im not planing to leave the clan . Andy you have recently been added , therefore i leave you in charge until my return . Any clan match management , any player´s pick , whatever it needs your attention i leave it up to you .

If you guys are going to host a clan match during the weekend plz let me know cuz i know you can´t win whithout my lead , and start ranking up for God´s sake xD! .

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate

READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ   READ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Good to hear back from you Joe, I will try my best, and don't be afraid to visit here every now and again. I wouldn't know how to contact you in case of an upcoming match, unless you check here every few times a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-<DRagoN>-

-<DRagoN>-

READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ   READ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
I know i´ve been absent from the CF action for a while , mainly because i have college business to attend to and also cuz starcraft 2 rocks the hell out of other blizzard´s games specially from the creepy WoW .

But fear not my minions , im not planing to leave the clan . Andy you have recently been added , therefore i leave you in charge until my return . Any clan match management , any player´s pick , whatever it needs your attention i leave it up to you .

If you guys are going to host a clan match during the weekend plz let me know cuz i know you can´t win whithout my lead , and start ranking up for God´s sake xD! .

Sigh...You never logged on on msn...-.-
But u gave me ur word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ   READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ
Page 1 of 1