Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

READ Empty
PostSubject: READ   READ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I know i´ve been absent from the CF action for a while , mainly because i have college business to attend to and also cuz starcraft 2 rocks the hell out of other blizzard´s games specially from the creepy WoW .

But fear not my minions , im not planing to leave the clan . Andy you have recently been added , therefore i leave you in charge until my return . Any clan match management , any player´s pick , whatever it needs your attention i leave it up to you .

If you guys are going to host a clan match during the weekend plz let me know cuz i know you can´t win whithout my lead , and start ranking up for God´s sake xD! .
Back to top Go down
Desolate

READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ   READ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Good to hear back from you Joe, I will try my best, and don't be afraid to visit here every now and again. I wouldn't know how to contact you in case of an upcoming match, unless you check here every few times a week.
Back to top Go down
-<DRagoN>-

-<DRagoN>-

READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ   READ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
I know i´ve been absent from the CF action for a while , mainly because i have college business to attend to and also cuz starcraft 2 rocks the hell out of other blizzard´s games specially from the creepy WoW .

But fear not my minions , im not planing to leave the clan . Andy you have recently been added , therefore i leave you in charge until my return . Any clan match management , any player´s pick , whatever it needs your attention i leave it up to you .

If you guys are going to host a clan match during the weekend plz let me know cuz i know you can´t win whithout my lead , and start ranking up for God´s sake xD! .

Sigh...You never logged on on msn...-.-
But u gave me ur word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ   READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ
Page 1 of 1