Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a random science question i need help with

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

a random science question i need help with Empty
PostSubject: a random science question i need help with   a random science question i need help with I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 am

ok see.i had a question i had a long time ago and today my teacher asked us to do a project or some shit like that.
so i wanna ask u guys:If a material poor in conducting heat is use to keep ice or cold drinks cold,how does the heat INSIDE escapes.
and if a material good in conducting heat is use to keep stuff warm,how does the heat gets keep INSIDE for a long time without escaping.
its juz a random question.and yes i suck ass in science.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: a random science question i need help with   a random science question i need help with I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 am

its all about insolation
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a random science question i need help with   a random science question i need help with I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 am

and conduction. In simplest form some metals are better at conducting or insulating because it takes more or less energy to move it's electrons. That being said, for instance, copper electrons take less energy to move so it transfers that energy (Heat) better then iron. Iron electrons take a great deal more energy to move and in essence because of that trap in the heat transfer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a random science question i need help with   a random science question i need help with I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a random science question i need help with
Page 1 of 1