Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reasons why Real football beats american football

Go down 
+5
Desolate
Fakafon
AKoN
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
ROCKSTER
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Nailz?

-(OsC)- Nailz??
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 am

OsC ????? what kind of bullshit clan is that ? im talking about DB Nailz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:29 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
OsC ????? what kind of bullshit clan is that ? im talking about DB Nailz

OsC is an oldschool clan, they were not bs.

There was a Nailz in S.T.A.R.S aswell. 2v2ed Nailz and KiDD, they used STARS tags, dont remember who was on my side though, think it was chaM. lol.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Hah. chaM. That guy Razz

But yeah I don't remember nailz. Kidd was a scrub though. A very cocky scrub that pissed me off >_>

But yeah OsC was oldschool. They were pretty nice until I got good. Then they just joined the bandwagon with "OMFG H4CKZ0RZ!! YOU CAN'T HEADSHOT!!" against anyone who beat them.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
- First let´s begin with the basics :

american football = You use HANDS lol and still call it "foot"ball ???

real football = you actually use your feet .

real football = Played by everyone included americans and worshiped worldwide.

american football = Only played by usa and some other countries that failed at "soccer" .

- Now read as it follows and cry me a river :

real football = a form of human art

american throwball= human stupidity at its best

american handball= cults

real football= religion of the world.

american football= requires fat people to play

real football= requires skill, endurance, strategies, team work and every sizes of a person can play.

dumb football = hitting and catching

real football = dribble, pass, shoot, cross the ball , headshot .

real football = stadiums full of wild , tireless fanatics chanting evry second for their team.

handball = stadiums full of white big fat pigs and scoutboys drinking beer outside the bar and chating like little girls .

real football = Pasion and Devotion .

joke football = Money and Roids .

real football players = smart , fast , intuitive , naturally talented

fake football players = dumb, brute , barbaric , skilless , low IQ , play WoW , have names that start with "B"

Real Football = Legendary sport

Fatball = Bad imitation of the british RUGBY .

real football = Has a slot at the Olympic Games along with the other REAL sports.

fakeball = Has a slot at the Olympic Games....of Handicapted People .

real football = FIFA World Cup the greatest event on Earth held evry 4 years .

pussy football = Super B....IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE NAME OF THAT LITTLE TOURNAMENT IS .

And btw go learn how to chant you pussys , this is how we do it in South America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6b53rVFMWA&feature=related

Wow, most of these reason are you just talking out of your ass.

ROCKSTER wrote:
american football= requires fat people to play

real football= requires skill, endurance, strategies, team work and every sizes of a person can play.

I really don't see how kicking a balls is better then catching balls, but if that is your sexual preference, then so be it.

BTW, if you want to play a "Real Sport", play Paintball.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 am

lol and you talk about sexual preferences ??? If you like to grab ballz ,touch them and rubb them in your face then that´s your problem kiddo nobody here needs to know you are a big fat homo .

You know , untill now i didnt realise beign moronic and failing at beign funny was actually considered a skill but hell i guess you´ve proven me wrong ....maybe we should consider it a sport then we can have you on National TV competeing at the Olympic Games...for RETARDS .

And let´s not talk about Paint ball , Charlie "SP4" ....lol what does that stand for (SP4) anyways ? Super Prick level 4 ? is that the nick you go under every Saturday night with your other monkey friends Jhonny Bravo and Alpha-ccino ? LMAO you bunch of losers go back to your paint ball tournament instead of attempting to be cool in here cuz you absolutely SUCK .

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
lol and you talk about sexual preferences ??? If you like to grab ballz ,touch them and rubb them in your face then that´s your problem kiddo nobody here needs to know you are a big fat homo .

You know , untill now i didnt realise beign moronic and failing at beign funny was actually considered a skill but hell i guess you´ve proven me wrong ....maybe we should consider it a sport then we can have you on National TV competeing at the Olympic Games...for RETARDS .

And let´s not talk about Paint ball , Charlie "SP4" ....lol what does that stand for (SP4) anyways ? Super Prick level 4 ? is that the nick you go under every Saturday night with your other monkey friends Jhonny Bravo and Alpha-ccino ? LMAO you bunch of losers go back to your paint ball tournament instead of attempting to be cool in here cuz you absolutely SUCK .

Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 1289867713076
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Haha xD

Paintball is actually pretty fun though Joe Razz
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Looks like there's a new kid on the block challenging your dominance, Joe. Razz

Initiate the smack down.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:51 am

Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 1291667599333
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 am

Ok that nigga joke was addressed to akon xD!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Ok that nigga joke was addressed to akon xD!

Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 1291672532608s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Real football beats american football    Reasons why Real football beats american football  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasons why Real football beats american football
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3