Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis R

Genesis R

Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)   Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 am

And it plays great at highest settings.

MULTIPLAYER TIME

Anyone wanna fill me in on what I should know about multiplayer, maybe how I can hook up with other Raptor players?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)   Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:03 am

I got it for my XBox. Singleplayer is great, and so is multiplayer for the most part, but it has a few unbalances in the classes (Plasma spammers, I'm going to hut you down).
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)   Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 am

Plasma spam is inevitable. :\ It was in AVP2, and no fuckin doubt it'll be in AVP.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)   Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 pm

I hate the new game, I hate it alot. I don't know about Single Player but Multiplayer is....wow.

They didn't follow from the designs and features from AVP2, they completely changed almost everything to make it, as they say, "Non-AVP fan friendly"

I know you can't pounce as an alien, with Predator you have to pick where you can jump instead of just JUMPING, it's way unbalanced, the graphics are the only compliment I have for the game, but I would take gameplay over graphics every time.

So I literally threw the box and the disc in the wood burner. Mostly because it wouldn't work right with my computer, and my computer is equivalent to the newest computers today, so I don't see how I would have had compatibility issues. The sound would barely work and the game bugged a lot, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
PinPoint

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)   Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 pm

ive just started playing it again and starting to enjoy it now. the multiplayer, although theres never more than about 10 servers with players in.

the game was only a dissapointment because everyone was expecting an avp2 remake. but if you think of it as a totally new game(which it actually is) then its not as bad

and the alien can pounce, focus mode and when your close enough to someone attack and youll pounce and stun for about 1 second. the pred can do the same, more of a lunge than a pounce though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)   Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, so I just got AVP (PC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: AVP3 :: Discussions-
Jump to: