Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Raptor is now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:50 am

Raptor is now a sausage fest! BUHAHAHA! I have secretly killed all of the RGS members, and left the clan with nothing but SAUSAGE!

Raptor is now... Collegehumor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 24
Location : Texas

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 am

You make my day xD

_________________
Raptor is now... Akon
Raptor is now... Akonavp2

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=RaptorCheyenne=-



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Age : 25

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 am

Idk.. I think you missed one lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 28
Location : South America

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am

Hey brad isnt that you taking the pic ?

_________________
Raptor is now... Othersigforjoe

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 am

-=RaptorCheyenne=- wrote:
Idk.. I think you missed one lol

Raptor is now... Egoraptor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm still kinda here...kinda.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 am

Silver wrote:
Raptor is now a sausage fest! BUHAHAHA! I have secretly killed all of the RGS members, and left the clan with nothing but SAUSAGE!

Raptor is now... Collegehumor

Sorry to bump but I absolutely love how you enjoy being only with guys xD. Gaayyyy lol!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
Raptor is now a sausage fest! BUHAHAHA! I have secretly killed all of the RGS members, and left the clan with nothing but SAUSAGE!

Raptor is now... Collegehumor

Sorry to bump but I absolutely love how you enjoy being only with guys xD. Gaayyyy lol!

Raptor is now... Monkeyflippingoff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 am

Silver wrote:
Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
Raptor is now a sausage fest! BUHAHAHA! I have secretly killed all of the RGS members, and left the clan with nothing but SAUSAGE!

Raptor is now... Collegehumor

Sorry to bump but I absolutely love how you enjoy being only with guys xD. Gaayyyy lol!

Raptor is now... Monkeyflippingoff

Raptor is now... Edward-Cullen-Gay-Sparkle
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
Raptor is now a sausage fest! BUHAHAHA! I have secretly killed all of the RGS members, and left the clan with nothing but SAUSAGE!

Raptor is now... Collegehumor

Sorry to bump but I absolutely love how you enjoy being only with guys xD. Gaayyyy lol!

Raptor is now... Monkeyflippingoff

Raptor is now... Edward-Cullen-Gay-Sparkle

Raptor is now... Tumblr_lf59tv4biB1qeets1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Raptor is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor is now...   Raptor is now... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Raptor is now...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Raptor Chess Interface
» Raptor .98u1
» Raptor98 GUI [updated]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: Raptor Elite Teams :: RGS Forum-
Jump to: