Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raptor Hall of Fame ????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Raptor Hall of Fame ???? Empty
PostSubject: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 am

Should i make one ? I mean We used to have one but it was attached to the main website which is sadly gone .

We would include ppl who meant a lot to this clan and did great things for it , you guys would nominate someone and give a brief explanation of why he should be inducted .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 am

The hall of fame will be filled with

ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

Am i right?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:18 am

lol that guy is a living legend no doubt ...but let´s focus on other guys from the past . i might be inducted when i retire . xD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:28 am

Maybe we could induct you , since you are a former raptor member xD!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 pm

I nominate myself, because I cured Raptor AIDs and caused Raptor Jesus to return from Raptor heaven. I defeated |RSC|Chuck Norris and |RSC| Legend, because they were gay. I gave Steve (INFERNO) sex advice on his first time to be laid. And last of all, I played AVP2 demo while raptor was on it.

All right! giggity!

Raptor Hall of Fame ???? Super_hero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
I nominate myself, because I cured Raptor AIDs and caused Raptor Jesus to return from Raptor heaven. I defeated |RSC|Chuck Norris and |RSC| Legend, because they were gay. I gave Steve (INFERNO) sex advice on his first time to be laid. And last of all, I played AVP2 demo while raptor was on it.

All right! giggity!

Raptor Hall of Fame ???? Super_hero

lol...

ROCKSTER wrote:
Maybe we could induct you , since you are a former raptor member xD!

No thanks, ill pass. I didnt do anything famous here anyway.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok no self nominations from now on ....xD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 am

Then I'll nominate Charlie for bringing up good laughs on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raptor Hall of Fame ????   Raptor Hall of Fame ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor Hall of Fame ????
Page 1 of 1