Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Black Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

About Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: About Black Ops   About Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Everything I said in another thread I take back now.

I have been playing this game for a few days now, and I have really enjoyed it. A guy I play MW2 with got Black Ops at around the same time I did. I guess you could consider him a pro, almost always getting MVP. He gets on Black Ops and totally fails without Aim Assist. I rofled so hard at him.

The only issue I have with this game now is that almost all of the maps are CQC. If you bought this gaming hoping to get good sniper shots, you might be a little disappointed.

Other than that, the gameplay is good, the Zombie mode is better than Nazi Zombies because it has more weapons, more zombies types, and more room to run around.

I would move away from MW2 completely, but Delta[SP4] only has MW2, so I still play it some.

If any of you want to add me, my GTag is "Ghost2147"
Back to top Go down

About Black Ops
Page 1 of 1