Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-

Go down 
+4
-=RptR=-DRagoN
Silver
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
ROCKSTER
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 am

Speaking of CF, does anyone still play that?

@AKoN: stfu, everyone is special! (except u <=3)
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:11 pm

@AKoN: Shut up. And I agree with Silver, EXCEPT U!!!!!!

L of Loser
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Jinzo, stfu. Stop harrassing eachother, there's no point in it. You're mad at Akon because?

and @ Joe.

15 clan matches in CF is little. 15 clan matches on AvP2... Is alot.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 pm

How are 15 CF clan matches different from 15 avp2 clan match ? Care to explain ? .
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 pm

LISTEN TWO MEH!!!!! do you still play CF?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Well because on AvP2 you have to schedule them and everything..it's annoying.

On CF you just join a server.

However, I think trainining someone and participating in a lot of clan matches would be worthy of a HoF spot.

But Joe, if you were to look at this from Tom's point of view, there would be no Hall of Fame. Because we all would be Hall of Famers.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 am

@ SIlver : No, it`s dead thx to Dragon who deleted most of its members ....long story .

@Brad : Oh yea ur right let`s just delete this Hall Of Fame that probably took me a couple of hours to make , yea no big deal .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Oh yea ur right let`s just delete this Hall Of Fame that probably took me a couple of hours to make , yea no big deal .

Hours?

Hours?

Hours?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 am

YES HOURS cuz i had to think about all the stuff you ppl did for the clan .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 am

u haz long wejting tiem
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:09 pm

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 1294734473423
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:52 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:

@Brad : Oh yea ur right let`s just delete this Hall Of Fame that probably took me a couple of hours to make , yea no big deal .

I was just making a point. Either only induct people for important things, or induct everyone for little things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
I would like to induct someone

-=Raptor=- Duckey
Founder of RGS
RCM Sniper Queen
RGS Member

those are the three things I can remember her for at the time I was here, If anyone else would like to add something to this please tell. Smile

<-- just saying xD
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Silver wrote:
-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 1294734473423
I like this one silver
Back to top Go down
Strider

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 pm

if its not too much to ask Joe, could you change the title of RJO member to RJO founder? Tom, Chad(MinusTheBear), and I also thought of Raptor Rumble. thanks Very Happy o and im gonna bring your sig back

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 Othersigforjoe
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 am

Yea i really need some good old Raptor history lesson . Ill update the HoF .

thx for the sig xD!
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:04 am

Oh wow joe this is pretty nice. gotta hand it to u, i like it Smile i didnt know i accomplished all that XD! thx!!
idk why u even called me a hacker in the first place tho -.- was it because i was better then you? lmaoo akon was 10x better then me i didnt call him a hacker xP anyways thats the past.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
lmaoo akon was 10x better then me i didnt call him a hacker xP

Love.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 pm

ok.....so Akon does hack , he admited it . And You Hacked too Fang cuz you knew im The Great one and you couldn`t beat me fairly , that`s why i hired pinpoint - asked him to grab some oldschool hacks and make you taste some of your own medicine . xD!

That`s a more reasonable explanation .
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
ok.....so Akon does hack , he admited it . And You Hacked too Fang cuz you knew im The Great one and you couldn`t beat me fairly , that`s why i hired pinpoint - asked him to grab some oldschool hacks and make you taste some of your own medicine . xD!

This makes SO MUCH SENSE!!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:31 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
ok.....so Akon does hack

Except, I've never hacked while playing with any of you. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:54 pm

AKoN wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
ok.....so Akon does hack

Except, I've never hacked while playing with any of you. Razz

Knife barrel!

High five akon!
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:

So your the one who hired pinpoint!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 am

ubwhitefang wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

So your the one who hired pinpoint!!!!

he promised pinpoint a blowjob to pwn akon for him.

yes? No?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next