Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Recruitment for AVP2

Go down 
+3
KarateKa
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
ROCKSTER
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Alien Recruitment for AVP2 Empty
PostSubject: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey Guys, JaguaR here.

And Joe, please don't get pissed at me for this but anyway...

I'm looking to recruit people for a team of Aliens to play against RCM on the new Suk-Stronghold maps made by Imp Hunter.

If you wanna get in touch with me, add me on xfire: ubjaguar

Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Again with the Suk Stronghold thing ???`well just because it`s you the one whos posting this i won`t lock it .

I`ll give this topic 7 days of life , you PM if you think it`s too few .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Ugh...Okay deal.

Thankies Big Bro. xD *hugs*
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

lol ok np .
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm in lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Hey Guys, JaguaR here.

I'm looking to recruit people for a team of Aliens to play against RCM on the new Suk-Stronghold maps made by Imp Hunter.

Thanks guys. Smile

When is that fight? You can count me in if you need a well-trained alien. I guess my x-fire is karateka43 (or karateka84) I do not remember well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 am

KarateKa wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Hey Guys, JaguaR here.

Thanks guys. Smile

When is that fight? You can count me in if you need a well-trained alien. I guess my x-fire is karateka43 (or karateka84) I do not remember well.

There's no specific date and it's not just one fight, at the weekends RCM and a few others get together to play on the new Suk-Stronghold maps. It's not a one time thing. I'll add you on xfire, thanks KarateKa Smile
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:43 pm

KarateKa wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Hey Guys, JaguaR here.

Thanks guys. Smile

I suggest you not to join them.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Topic locked until further advise , sorry joanne but your friends from 3C have things to answer for first .

I promise i`ll unlock it as soon as everything is clear to us .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 pm

You feeble locks cannot hold me, dear Joey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 am

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Hey Guys, JaguaR here.

Thanks guys. Smile

Thanks Dragon. -_-
For attempting to fuck up things I've only been ordered to do.
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 am

Someone order you to do something?oO
That's new.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Hey Guys, JaguaR here.

Thanks guys. Smile

I will just join the fight. I'm still in this clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 pm

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
That's new.

lol.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am

Karateka has all the right to go , you can not change your Raptor tags however . As you said it yourself " You are still in this clan " .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 am

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
That's new.

Yes, that's the only thing that's new.
However, I still have a sharp tongue and a volatile temper to match it.

I've been doing well to be a good girl this week.
Do not make me change my mind because I won't hesitate to be a nasty bitch again, and this time I won't think about being nice.

Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
That's new.

Do not make me change my mind because I won't hesitate to be a nasty bitch again, and this time I won't think about being nice.

She's bluffing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 am

AKoN wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
That's new.

She's bluffing.

Try me. -_-
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

Alien Recruitment for AVP2 Lol

Alien Recruitment for AVP2 LOL
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Karateka has all the right to go , you can not change your Raptor tags however . As you said it yourself " You are still in this clan " .

Yes, you're right. I was just tired of changing my nickname after my little sister played. I'll use my honorable tags Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm

KarateKa wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

Yes, you're right. I was just tired of changing my nickname after my little sister played. I'll use my honorable tags Smile

Arent you in NGK?
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

Arent you in NGK?

Why did you think so? I'm not in NGK. I'll let you know. My little sister plays that game too. She stole their tag [NGK] Very Happy She puts it as a prefix for her nickname and doesn't care what I say about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

Arent you in NGK?

Why did you think so? I'm not in NGK. I'll let you know. My little sister plays that game too. She stole their tag [NGK] Very Happy She puts it as a prefix for her nickname and doesn't care what I say about it.

kk, was just asking, since ive seen you change name into xRazoRx with NGK tag, but then it must be your sister, ok np.
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:19 pm

he is a BD member..
dunno what that is. ^^

Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:21 am

L3o0 wrote:
he is a BD member..
dunno what that is. ^^

Who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Recruitment for AVP2   Alien Recruitment for AVP2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Recruitment for AVP2
Page 1 of 1