Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Herro dare!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Hey guys,
long time, no see.

What's up? What's happening? How are you all? Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:26 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Hey guys,
long time, no see.

What's up? What's happening? How are you all? Smile

Herro dare! Tumblr_l7y0vrLa031qckm1vo1_1280_thumb










































jk. sup?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:44 am

Herro dare! 44964













Nothing much, I'm good. xD You?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 24
Location : Texas

Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:01 pm

We're all pretty much dead. What's new?

_________________
Herro dare! Akon
Herro dare! Akonavp2

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Yeah, its just a huge necrofest up in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Ah, well not much new. Actually moving countries for real this time and gonna go through with it, no problems so far.
Getting jittery about it though, struggling to sleep.
I've never been on a plane in my life and the furthest I've gotten to moving places was 2 streets away and that was like 16 years ago. Furthest country I've gotten to was a holiday in Blackpool, England and that's practically next door to the border of Scotland compared to Estonia. So yeah, kinda nervous and jittery xD

And necrofest? Eww, I though sausage fest was bad but... now it's a sausage-necro fest??
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:01 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Ah, well not much new. Actually moving countries for real this time and gonna go through with it, no problems so far.
Getting jittery about it though, struggling to sleep.
I've never been on a plane in my life and the furthest I've gotten to moving places was 2 streets away and that was like 16 years ago. Furthest country I've gotten to was a holiday in Blackpool, England and that's practically next door to the border of Scotland compared to Estonia. So yeah, kinda nervous and jittery xD

And necrofest? Eww, I though sausage fest was bad but... now it's a sausage-necro fest??

I kinda know what you feel like. I moved to USA when I was four, and I recently flew up to Glasgow for a week for my nans funeral. OMG it was weird being in another country, so brace yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Ah, well not much new. Actually moving countries for real this time and gonna go through with it, no problems so far.
Getting jittery about it though, struggling to sleep.
I've never been on a plane in my life and the furthest I've gotten to moving places was 2 streets away and that was like 16 years ago. Furthest country I've gotten to was a holiday in Blackpool, England and that's practically next door to the border of Scotland compared to Estonia. So yeah, kinda nervous and jittery xD

And necrofest? Eww, I though sausage fest was bad but... now it's a sausage-necro fest??

I kinda know what you feel like. I moved to USA when I was four, and I recently flew up to Glasgow for a week for my nans funeral. OMG it was weird being in another country, so brace yourself.

I'll try. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Good luck, Joanne.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Panda wrote:
Good luck, Joanne.

Thanks, Johan Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Np Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Herro dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dare!   Herro dare! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Herro dare!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Son of He-Man - Dare

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: