HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thaam

PostSubject: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sat May 07, 2011 3:11 pm

if so please message me, and if your not the undead please refrain from the sexy comments such as: oh fuck its that blisk kid!

lol, yeah i know unwelcome..at least i whont bother you here..trying to find people who has fa.....i will not be making another post unless this is deleted or i need to reply.

one thing: you guys are dead.....can i poke you with a digital stick?...if you prefer digital dick or "stick" thats ok too. =B
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sat May 07, 2011 3:51 pm

I had SupCom 1 + FA, I LAN:ed on it with some mates. I don't have it anymore.

Soz.
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm

awww, hehe lol the seraphim are beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 am

OMG it`s Blisk

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Blisk...name seems familiar, can barely remember the guy though. :/ Was he annoying?
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Blisk...name seems familiar, can barely remember the guy though. :/ Was he annoying?

Extremely. he was like Luke x10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

lol your like omfg its blisk

you need a blisk to get you alive and ready to tear ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Sun May 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Luke seemed just plain weird to me. And yeah after reading the sentance above, I can see he's annoying now. xD
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Mon May 09, 2011 12:00 am

cheers you remeber now... eh sorry for the retard thing but hey whadda ya say you wake up....eh...its not fun watching friends/enmies get lazy like this..... cant let you die would be a insult to toms legend of a clan...and tolerance for me and others... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 am

Thaam wrote:
cheers you remeber now... eh sorry for the retard thing but hey whadda ya say you wake up....eh...its not fun watching friends/enmies get lazy like this..... cant let you die would be a insult to toms legend of a clan...and tolerance for me and others... Smile

We're already dead... theres just 5-6 people who talk on these forums now, and only 2-3 of them are members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=RptR=-DRagoN

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   Mon May 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   

Back to top Go down

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1