Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thaam

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

if so please message me, and if your not the undead please refrain from the sexy comments such as: oh fuck its that blisk kid!

lol, yeah i know unwelcome..at least i whont bother you here..trying to find people who has fa.....i will not be making another post unless this is deleted or i need to reply.

one thing: you guys are dead.....can i poke you with a digital stick?...if you prefer digital dick or "stick" thats ok too. =B
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

I had SupCom 1 + FA, I LAN:ed on it with some mates. I don't have it anymore.

Soz.
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:52 pm

awww, hehe lol the seraphim are beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:14 am

OMG it`s Blisk

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Blisk...name seems familiar, can barely remember the guy though. :/ Was he annoying?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:06 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Blisk...name seems familiar, can barely remember the guy though. :/ Was he annoying?

Extremely. he was like Luke x10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:13 pm

lol your like omfg its blisk

you need a blisk to get you alive and ready to tear ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Luke seemed just plain weird to me. And yeah after reading the sentance above, I can see he's annoying now. xD
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:00 pm

cheers you remeber now... eh sorry for the retard thing but hey whadda ya say you wake up....eh...its not fun watching friends/enmies get lazy like this..... cant let you die would be a insult to toms legend of a clan...and tolerance for me and others... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:00 am

Thaam wrote:
cheers you remeber now... eh sorry for the retard thing but hey whadda ya say you wake up....eh...its not fun watching friends/enmies get lazy like this..... cant let you die would be a insult to toms legend of a clan...and tolerance for me and others... Smile

We're already dead... theres just 5-6 people who talk on these forums now, and only 2-3 of them are members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:49 am

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?
Page 1 of 1