Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your dead

Go down 
+3
-=RptR=-DRagoN
Silver
Thaam
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thaam

your dead Empty
PostSubject: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:06 pm

wake up damn it before you realy die and to tom slaps you for lazy ass clanmanship
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:00 am

No, ur dead. now gtfo.
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Time for me is nothing cuz I ain't counting no age.
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Stfu Bilsk, your dick is dead. That's why your on here spamming cause you've got no pussy to fuck! Mwahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Thaam

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:16 pm

be quite you bitch, for years none of you have ever gotten rid of me because i am -=raptor=- Destroyer

hell even ask joe, since inferno, ghosthawk. are the only onesi reember the know im a
-=raptor=-

and all the times you tihnk im gone, bullshit even if im banned a day i will always come back.

fuck ask joe he has seen my return many times.

the current admins and mods are all failures, it was time for a new leader when tom passed away and none of oyu made it. i iwll never assume eladership but instead must apiont one. you dont care for this clan then leave, shortly there will be a -=raptorelite=- to call home once agian. and shut that hole in your mouth you idiots, I HAVE BEEN here since raptors BIRTH so i do have hte authority to talk and do anything i fuvking want because on here i am the only survivor that was with -=raptorelite= since the very BIRTH of it! if you want proof you can go as ghosthawk, and all the origenal admins except for tom who has passed away. current member i see here, you lied many itmes you where not thereowhen they formed raptor, silence you tongue before i rip out your lifeless soul that has little respect for this place!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Thaam wrote:
be quite you bitch, for years none of you have ever gotten rid of me because i am -=raptor=- Destroyer

hell even ask joe, since inferno, ghosthawk. are the only onesi reember the know im a
-=raptor=-

and all the times you tihnk im gone, bullshit even if im banned a day i will always come back.

the current admins and mods are all failures, it was time for a new leader when tom passed away and none of oyu made it. i iwll never assume eladership but instead must apiont one. you dont care for this clan then leave, shortly there will be a -=raptorelite=- to call home once agian. and shut that hole in your mouth you idiots, I HAVE BEEN here since raptors BIRTH so i do have hte authority to talk and do anything i fuvking want because on here i am the only survivor that was with -=raptorelite= since the very BIRTH of it! if you want proof you can go as ghosthawk, and all the origenal admins except for tom who has passed away. current member i see here, you lied many itmes you where not thereowhen they formed raptor, silence you tongue before i rip out your lifeless soul that has little respect for this place!

Once upon a time there was a fag named Thaam. He was gay and needed to die. The end.
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:32 am

Thaam wrote:

-=raptor=-

I was in Dark Blade with Joe dickhead, known Joe since then (& he also recruited me), so zip it, kid. And do yourself a favour, go back to school and learn how to spell for fuck sake.
And yes dear, I know I'm a bitch, quite fucking proud of it. Wink
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:52 am

Thaam wrote:

-=raptor=-

FFS!
Learn proper English!
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:12 am

Blisk just made this site interesting again.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Comon man, if you're trying the "This clan is mine" attitude, you could at least learn to spell. No one can take you seriously when yu tlka liek this!

Thaam wrote:
"I HAVE BEEN here since raptors BIRTH so i do have hte authority to talk and do anything i fuvking want because on here i am the only survivor that was with -=raptorelite= since the very BIRTH of it!"

You think you're entitled to this place just because you were here when it started, which was like 4 years ago, when you were probably like 6 years old?

Hey they just built this new school nearby, why am I not on the god damn school board? I was here when they built it, honest.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Yea the kid has a point he keeps leaving and returning and im not sure he ever got kicked out of raptor . So how a bout a grupal hug , grab some cold beers and i drink them all while you whatch xD! .

And about the clan , well i cant say i didnt like beign part of raptor , but let`s face it we all have things to do besides stting in front of the pc 1000 hrs playing WoW (oops low blow there , sorry brad ) . My point is we all reached a certain age where real life has called upon us . Andy is going to university just the same as i am , Joanne is moving from Scotland , Brad has finally found a human female from the civilized world who actually cares about him . Jinzo lives in Spain now , Johan and dragon are busy with school and dealing with global warming melting the ice on their own countries , Rich has a family to take care of .

We really dont have time left to spend it on clan-mating anymore .
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:48 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Yea the kid has a point he keeps leaving and returning and im not sure he ever got kicked out of raptor . So how a bout a grupal hug , grab some cold beers and i drink them all while you whatch xD! .

And about the clan , well i cant say i didnt like beign part of raptor , but let`s face it we all have things to do besides stting in front of the pc 1000 hrs playing WoW (oops low blow there , sorry brad ) . My point is we all reached a certain age where real life has called upon us . Andy is going to university just the same as i am , Joanne is moving from Scotland , Brad has finally found a human female from the civilized world who actually cares about him . Jinzo lives in Spain now , Johan and dragon are busy with school and dealing with global warming melting the ice on their own countries , Rich has a family to take care of .

... and Silver is inheriting Bill Gate's fortune.
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:38 am

ROCKSTER wrote:

I have a 1000 hours of avp2 lolz.

Yes, lets sit down and have a beer and remember the good times.
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:21 am

ROCKSTER wrote:

I have over 1000 Hrs On cod4..
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:24 am

ROCKSTER wrote:

Any1 noticed how I was the only one whose name began with small capitals?

Dear "joe".Love you too.
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:16 am

He hates you.

Warra warra, warra, warra!
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Panda wrote:
He hates you.

Warra warra, warra, warra!

LuLZ Johan.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Joe's right we probably won't be bored and have free time again until we reach our retirement (reunion anyone? xD) but until then we're unavailable and have lives to live.

Also... I have my wedding to plan out as well as moving. ^^ Sorry biatches, an no I'm not gonna slow down to be a nice mannered, stepford wife hanging out in the kitchen. Still the same me. Mwahaha!

P.S This is our badass wedding cake. Kinda appropriate on how we met xD
your dead Alien-Wedding-Cake
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Joe's right we probably won't be bored and have free time again until we reach our retirement (reunion anyone? xD) but until then we're unavailable and have lives to live.

Also... I have my wedding to plan out as well as moving. ^^ Sorry biatches, an no I'm not gonna slow down to be a nice mannered, stepford wife hanging out in the kitchen. Still the same me. Mwahaha!

Ur a XENOMORPH! This all make sense now!!
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

I don't drool (well not chronically) , I don't squeal (...well that depends Razz), I've only got one mouth (Dissapointing, I know. Rolling Eyes), But I still bite xD

So yes... I'm partially like one, but a sexy one. Mwahaha! Cool
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

I don't drool (well not chronically) , I don't squeal (...well that depends Razz), I've only got one mouth (Dissapointing, I know. Rolling Eyes), But I still bite xD

This is how I'm going to picture you from now on. xD

your dead -sexy-alien

Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

your dead -sexy-alien

Haha! Nice xD
Although I gotta ask, am I pregnant, bloated or did I eat a human head in that picture?! O.o
Or maybe it's gas. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:24 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

No, ur just an alien.

your dead -sexy-alien

Haha! Nice xD
Although I gotta ask, am I pregnant, bloated or did I eat a human head in that picture?! O.o
Or maybe it's gas. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:59 am

Let's part-ehh

Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

your dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: your dead   your dead I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm