HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Joe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L3o0



Posts : 127
Reputation : -5

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Mon May 23, 2011 10:38 pm

stagg crouch it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Joe   Tue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

map?
Back to top Go down
L3o0



Posts : 127
Reputation : -5

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 pm

qua, outpost4, lead, whatever u want.
im downloading the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Joe   Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

OP4 and Quarantine then.
Back to top Go down
L3o0



Posts : 127
Reputation : -5

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 pm

alrite now if u want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 am

Heh. Leo is so laggy x)

But Panda is pretty good, or was. I don't know if we've all played in a while Razz

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 am

Oh shut your mouths jabronis , you all suck compared to the jabroni beating, pie eating , beer drinking, trash talking , eyebrow raising, trail blazing , been absent for a while and still has the abbility to layeth the smackdown on all your monkey asses , the raptors champ THE ROCK .

So this is how it`s gonna work :

Panda , your role...Know it .
Dragon, your mouth ...shut it.
Akon, your dirty panties....wear them .
Leo , a baboon`s ass...lick it .


And that`s the bottom line cuz The Great One said so .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Joe   Fri May 27, 2011 11:06 am

AKoN, I pwn Leo with my dick any day.

and Joe, get lost.
Back to top Go down
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Oh shut your mouths jabronis , you all suck compared to the jabroni beating, pie eating , beer drinking, trash talking , eyebrow raising, trail blazing , been absent for a while and still has the abbility to layeth the smackdown on all your monkey asses , the raptors champ THE ROCK .

So this is how it`s gonna work :

Panda , your role...Know it .
Dragon, your mouth ...shut it.
Akon, your dirty panties....wear them .
Leo , a baboon`s ass...lick it .


And that`s the bottom line cuz The Great One said so .

Oh no he didn't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L3o0



Posts : 127
Reputation : -5

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 pm

if u are here right now, tell me a server to pwn you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Fri May 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey Silver i bet 100 bucks that one right there is your girlfriend .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Sat May 28, 2011 2:33 am

Oh, well huzzah panda Smile

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Joe   Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 am

High five bradieboi.

Leo, ahahahha.. ohohhoho aaahhahaa
Back to top Go down
L3o0



Posts : 127
Reputation : -5

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Sat May 28, 2011 8:20 pm

oh noo. you are so evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Sat May 28, 2011 8:32 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey Silver i bet 100 bucks that one right there is your girlfriend .

I don't date black chicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Silver wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey Silver i bet 100 bucks that one right there is your girlfriend .

I don't date black chicks.

So you don`t date ppl from your own race ? that`s lame , don`t tell me ur dating asians .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L3o0



Posts : 127
Reputation : -5

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 pm

you are black too joe, and emo.. so stfu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Silver wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Hey Silver i bet 100 bucks that one right there is your girlfriend .

I don't date black chicks.

So you don`t date ppl from your own race ? that`s lame , don`t tell me ur dating asians .

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA



OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! OMG!!! HA HA HA!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Joe   Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 am

Ur clearly the girl on the left.
Back to top Go down
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Tue May 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Panda wrote:
Ur clearly the girl on the left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Joe   Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

gg.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 pm

No no he means he aint dating asians hes dating the guy behind the girl that`s why he is pointing him out .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joe   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
No no he means he aint dating asians hes dating the guy behind the girl that`s why he is pointing him out .


... you know what, why not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Joe   

Back to top Go down
 
Joe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: