HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Dear raptor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm

It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.
Back to top Go down
Silver

avatar

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 pm

^ Concor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 pm

its allright here, except for deletion of posts where i state pure facts.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 am

Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:42 am

Ser-Pounce ...or should i call you Johan whaats with the sarcasm

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:53 am

Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Mhm, please excuse Joe for doing his responsibility, in preventing people from seeing porn pictures, a basic rule of any forum last i seen.
Posting soft porn photos with Michael Jackson (god rest the man's soul) overlapped with 10 seconds cutting/pasting effort is classified as "weird shit" But hey don't go on my word post that picture on CGtalk.com and see other people's responses.

"I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly"

So do i actually (sometimes would use a little rest, will be honest with you) then again, when Estonia fucked Russia over after all the financial assistance they provided, they still showed them self as a bigger nation and didn't make life miserable for us, instead they said "when you're in need of help, we'll always assist our partners"


Last edited by Phantasm on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:56 am

Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Or have the time to sit at home and play Lt. and I was only stating the facts Ian, not flaming. There's a difference. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 am

Phantasm wrote:
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Mhm, please excuse Joe for doing his responsibility, in preventing people from seeing porn pictures, a basic rule of any forum last i seen.
Posting soft porn photos with Michael Jackson (god rest the man's soul) overlapped with 10 seconds cutting/pasting effort is classified as "weird shit" But hey don't go on my word post that picture on CGtalk.com and see other people's responses.

"I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly"

So do i actually (sometimes would use a little rest, will be honest with you) then again, when Estonia fucked Russia over after all the financial assistance they provided, they still showed them self as a bigger nation and didn't make life miserable for us, instead they said "when you're in need of help, we'll always assist our partners"

For whatever reason you seem to think Katie is going to be able to immediately be able to match your level of experience on Photoshop or using Graphic Design after little under a week of playing with PS:CS4 is something I find difficult to understand, as usual you are trying to take the more sophisticated way to trolling/antagonizing Katie while allowing Jag to do what Northerners do best, blind, senseless rage. I'm not too sure why you are proud of Estonia being a back stabbing country, perhaps this is somthing you consider a "good" quality.

tl;dr You expect Katie's to be producing photoshop work on a par with experienced CG artists on a actual CG site after 1 week of using it. Flawed logic, yes.

Something which you both seem to overlook, is that Katie didn't post the MJ pick of us. So, you can redirect your credit to whom posted that.

JaguaR wrote:
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Or have the time to sit at home and play Lt. and I was only stating the facts Ian, not flaming. There's a difference. Wink

You play FEAR - I dont ridicule you for that, I dont see why me playing Arma II:OA is such an embarrassing thing. More than happy to say I play the "Platoon Commander" role in the game, a similar role I'll be adopting when I commission with the British Army. Not seeing your issue with this? I'm playing a Military Simulator, you play a Horror FPS?

So, Ha, you run around as a man? (I really hope you can appreciate the irony and sarcasm in this.)

I really do not want this to turn into some flame war - I for one will have no further part in this, if this is how you as a couple choose to spend time with one another then, so be it.
Rock solid relationship interests so far though. I also find this embarrassing and highly offensive to Tom's own name and clan in which we all shared the common tag under for us to be bickering like infants after he has been taken from us so early.

This is RaptoR's forum, they deserve better than a couples flame war, I apologies to all RaptoR members for this being continued - but I had to have my final say.
Now, if Dima and Jo continue to pick and flame my post, then thats their prerogative - I will not respond further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 am

Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
Phantasm wrote:
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Mhm, please excuse Joe for doing his responsibility, in preventing people from seeing porn pictures, a basic rule of any forum last i seen.
Posting soft porn photos with Michael Jackson (god rest the man's soul) overlapped with 10 seconds cutting/pasting effort is classified as "weird shit" But hey don't go on my word post that picture on CGtalk.com and see other people's responses.

"I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly"

So do i actually (sometimes would use a little rest, will be honest with you) then again, when Estonia fucked Russia over after all the financial assistance they provided, they still showed them self as a bigger nation and didn't make life miserable for us, instead they said "when you're in need of help, we'll always assist our partners"

For whatever reason you seem to think Katie is going to be able to immediately be able to match your level of experience on Photoshop or using Graphic Design after little under a week of playing with PS:CS4 is something I find difficult to understand, as usual you are trying to take the more sophisticated way to trolling/antagonizing Katie while allowing Jag to do what Northerners do best, blind, senseless rage. I'm not too sure why you are proud of Estonia being a back stabbing country, perhaps this is somthing you consider a "good" quality.

tl;dr You expect Katie's to be producing photoshop work on a par with experienced CG artists on a actual CG site after 1 week of using it. Flawed logic, yes.

Something which you both seem to overlook, is that Katie didn't post the MJ pick of us. So, you can redirect your credit to whom posted that.

JaguaR wrote:
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Or have the time to sit at home and play Lt. and I was only stating the facts Ian, not flaming. There's a difference. Wink

You play FEAR - I dont ridicule you for that, I dont see why me playing Arma II:OA is such an embarrassing thing. More than happy to say I play the "Platoon Commander" role in the game, a similar role I'll be adopting when I commission with the British Army. Not seeing your issue with this? I'm playing a Military Simulator, you play a Horror FPS?

So, Ha, you run around as a man? (I really hope you can appreciate the irony and sarcasm in this.)

I really do not want this to turn into some flame war - I for one will have no further part in this, if this is how you as a couple choose to spend time with one another then, so be it.
Rock solid relationship interests so far though. I also find this embarrassing and highly offensive to Tom's own name and clan in which we all shared the common tag under for us to be bickering like infants after he has been taken from us so early.

This is RaptoR's forum, they deserve better than a couples flame war, I apologies to all RaptoR members for this being continued - but I had to have my final say.
Now, if Dima and Jo continue to pick and flame my post, then thats their prerogative - I will not respond further.

1. I don't give a fuck if Katie was going to write a book, I never EVER said I was better at Photoshop than her and if I did, please show proof of that. And now you're giving me hell about it. Just speculation as always with you.

2. Yes, I play FEAR and I'm a big fan of it but I don't take it to literal and realistic extremes.

3. Katie never posted that picture here, yes. But one of you distributed that picture in the first place, stupidity much? I'm pretty sure it will still be hanging on the internet for the next 20 years for your children to see.

4. What shocked and embarrassed me (and not only me but also a few on these forums) is that when your personal picture was posted, Katie did nothing about it, if she was even half the woman she's meant to be she would at least have some respect for herself and your relationship to say "Bravo, can you please remove that." Ironic how you stated that I was the little girl... I'm sure Tom's rolling in his grave right now seeing it.

5. You're contradicting yourself here. Claiming I came in with blind rage when in fact you just shot your mouth off in your last post, claiming I said I was better at Photoshop when I didn't.


Last edited by JaguaR on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 am

Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
Phantasm wrote:
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Mhm, please excuse Joe for doing his responsibility, in preventing people from seeing porn pictures, a basic rule of any forum last i seen.
Posting soft porn photos with Michael Jackson (god rest the man's soul) overlapped with 10 seconds cutting/pasting effort is classified as "weird shit" But hey don't go on my word post that picture on CGtalk.com and see other people's responses.

"I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly"

So do i actually (sometimes would use a little rest, will be honest with you) then again, when Estonia fucked Russia over after all the financial assistance they provided, they still showed them self as a bigger nation and didn't make life miserable for us, instead they said "when you're in need of help, we'll always assist our partners"

For whatever reason you seem to think Katie is going to be able to immediately be able to match your level of experience on Photoshop or using Graphic Design after little under a week of playing with PS:CS4 is something I find difficult to understand, as usual you are trying to take the more sophisticated way to trolling/antagonizing Katie while allowing Jag to do what Northerners do best, blind, senseless rage. I'm not too sure why you are proud of Estonia being a back stabbing country, perhaps this is somthing you consider a "good" quality.

tl;dr You expect Katie's to be producing photoshop work on a par with experienced CG artists on a actual CG site after 1 week of using it. Flawed logic, yes.

Something which you both seem to overlook, is that Katie didn't post the MJ pick of us. So, you can redirect your credit to whom posted that.

JaguaR wrote:
Ian "Frenzy" Kidd wrote:
JaguaR wrote:
Duckey wrote:
It would be better if Joe stopped locking good threads Sad.

Then maybe have Bravo stop posting your weird shit (including your soft porn photos)? Joe's only doing his job because it's on the public part of the forum for anyone at any age to see. It's logical. (Spock?)

I wish I had the time to sit at home and flame at somebody over the internet constantly. Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

Or have the time to sit at home and play Lt. and I was only stating the facts Ian, not flaming. There's a difference. Wink

You play FEAR - I dont ridicule you for that, I dont see why me playing Arma II:OA is such an embarrassing thing. More than happy to say I play the "Platoon Commander" role in the game, a similar role I'll be adopting when I commission with the British Army. Not seeing your issue with this? I'm playing a Military Simulator, you play a Horror FPS?

So, Ha, you run around as a man? (I really hope you can appreciate the irony and sarcasm in this.)

I really do not want this to turn into some flame war - I for one will have no further part in this, if this is how you as a couple choose to spend time with one another then, so be it.
Rock solid relationship interests so far though. I also find this embarrassing and highly offensive to Tom's own name and clan in which we all shared the common tag under for us to be bickering like infants after he has been taken from us so early.

This is RaptoR's forum, they deserve better than a couples flame war, I apologies to all RaptoR members for this being continued - but I had to have my final say.
Now, if Dima and Jo continue to pick and flame my post, then thats their prerogative - I will not respond further.


Ian, have you read your own words recently, i don't know if your high or in a rush, which i would understand usually not so many people take the time to read the entire subject.
Let me clarify it to you in a couple of words : The post was made by Brave and it was addressed to him by Joanne and me, how you put Katie in to this rank is beyond me.
And who's asking Katie to produce something ? and why Katie ?

I said : "Posting soft porn photos with Michael Jackson (god rest the man's soul) overlapped with 10 seconds cutting/pasting effort is classified as "weird shit" " That was Bravo posting it and i made that reply in to the address of the photo he posted.

About Estonia, i'm not. I'm saying we are dumb asses for doing that and that's the pure truth. But i'm half Russian half Estonian and even so know which side makes poor decisions everyday.

Also Ian, trolling? Ok that is your word because i don't know what that means in all honesty.

As for gaming, Ian i'm not a gamer, i only play games in small amounts purely for fun. But i do know this to be fact, games are meant to be enjoyed but this is an arguable point, because everyone is entitle to an opinion here. Some say games are real, others say they're fun, some say they're the gate to hell. Better just to enjoy them, i think.

So i don't see any flawed logic here, only with you post where you teleported Katie in CG somehow.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian, i'm having trouble understanding this.

You say:
Quote :
Also not sure why Photoshop work classed as "weird shit."

I say :
Quote :
posting soft porn photos with Michael Jackson (god rest the man's soul) overlapped with 10 seconds cutting/pasting effort is classified as "weird shit" But hey don't go on my word post that picture on CGtalk.com and see other people's responses.

You reply:
Quote :
You expect Katie's to be producing photoshop work on a par with experienced CG artists on a actual CG site after 1 week of using it. Flawed logic, yes.


How does this work ? I give you explanation in regards to a photo posted by another individual with his own addition and you start speaking about Katie? i don't get it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
I find difficult to understand, as usual you are trying to take the more sophisticated way to trolling/antagonizing Katie while allowing Jag to do what Northerners do best, blind, senseless rage.


But Ian i though we were identical in this quality, i always tell everyone that i cannot control someone's actions or manipulate them. And you told Joanne when she asked you about control over Katie, you said "I don't own Katie, she can do what she wants"


Last edited by Phantasm on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 am

Joe you can lock this one I guess.

or delete
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 am

Quote :
I also find this embarrassing and highly offensive to Tom's own name and clan in which we all shared the common tag under for us to be bickering like infants after he has been taken from us so early.

Ian, please don't use a name of a great guy to prove a point, i take this very seriously when it comes to cherishing the memory of the dead especially of one of a kind people.
You are right here, the man wouldn't approve of arguments on his forum, and he definitely wouldn't approve of pornography on his forum either.




Code:
Now, if Dima and Jo continue to pick and flame my post, then thats their prerogative - I will not respond further

And i thought i was having an intellectual discussion with you, i didn't call you any names or throw disrespect your way.

But Ian you post is not sacred or untouchable, you pick my post to prove your point, which you have every right to do, but when it comes to yours i cannot depict it? Isn't that like saying if i'm not right i'm out ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 am

"I find difficult to understand, as usual you are trying to take the more sophisticated way to trolling/antagonizing Katie while allowing Jag to do what Northerners do best, blind, senseless rage."

Pulling the "I'm English and you're Scottish therefore I'll pick on your country, nationality and accent." card has been around since the 13th century, mate. It's very overused by you English and getting very old now. Please think up something else.

So sorry we Scots were born, did nothing to you to begin with and just lived our lives, but that seems to piss all you English off and make your life hell.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Ser-Pounce ...or should i call you Johan whaats with the sarcasm

backstabber. go fuck yoself.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 26
Location : South America

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Ok after 5 minutes of reading Ians, Dimas,Joannes and Johan posts i think it`s fair for me to say a couple of things :

1. Ian , first of all you should know i didnt close Katies topic about photoshop just because i wanted , i didnt even close it right after the 1st incident i just left a warning for further attemps of posting intimate pics and edited the infractors post with a funny comentary . I mean , hell , i was being pretty cool ....but ofcourse none of the involved ppl took the warning seriously , Bravo posted some lesser crap mocking me , Katie called me a "Negatron" wich im not sure what it is....so yea i decided to lock it for a few days because they can`t follow instructions and that , my british friend ,bothers me .

2. I do appreciate Dima and Joanne efforts for trying to clean my name after what happened even though i admit i do have responsebility , maybe i should have locked the topic right away, no warnings, no explanations, no editing and none of this would have happened idk....i dont want your relationship with frenzy and duckey reach a point where evryone is going to start flaming each other .

3. On further arguments like this one lets avoid using Tom`s name, we should all respect his memory .

4. Johan im not a backstabber, its your fault for not telling me you still had an account on this forums , i mean Jinzo found out and was like " wtf Ser Pounce is Panda " . So don`t take it personally i know lots of shit just so you know . I know where evryone here in this forums lives, eats, sleeps , shits .


That`s pretty much it . i trust i wont have to repeat those words again . Take it easy , go out eat some ice cream and chill out . btw TOPIC LOCKED .

_________________


Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1304
Reputation : -99
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:31 am

Gah..I am so confused. What happened here?
And to be honest, my eyes hurt to bad to read all of this. Would someone mind filling me in on the problem here?

_________________



COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=RptR=-DRagoN

avatar

Posts : 113
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am

AKoN wrote:
Gah..I am so confused. What happened here?
And to be honest, my eyes hurt to bad to read all of this. Would someone mind filling me in on the problem here?

I couldn't be arsed to read it.(Y)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dear raptor.   

Back to top Go down
 
Dear raptor.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sad Raptor
» Raptor Chess Interface
» Application for Raptor Vomit
» Pokemon Raptor EX!
» Fire Raptor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: