Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEED HELP GUYS

Go down 
+2
bravo
L3o0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L3o0

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

alrite, im using xfire to run avp2, all good!
but i want avp2 to use my integrate video card,
i know the solution is to run the avp2.exe, display and choose,
BUT the REGS that comes with the main folder are not working, soo by that when i launch the avp2.exe, instead of PLAY it says install soo i cant click on display or options.
soo im asking if theres is a way to change it manually, just like u can change resolution by typing some stuff on some avp2 file.
THANKS
Back to top Go down
bravo

bravo

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 am

This could be a problem with your graphic drivers, not the game its self. Your saying you want to use a inergrate video card which is onboard graphics. Set as defualt to the computer to come with.
This post is making it sound lik you already have a dedicated graphic card, and by that its overiding the intergrate video card by the dedicated one.
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:31 am

L3o0 wrote:
BUT the REGS that comes with the main folder are not working, soo by that when i launch the avp2.exe, instead of PLAY it says install soo i cant click on display or options.
soo im asking if theres is a way to change it manually, just like u can change resolution by typing some stuff on some avp2 file.
THANKS

Umad?
Back to top Go down

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:52 pm

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
L3o0 wrote:
THANKS

Umad?

Uback?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:03 pm

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
L3o0 wrote:
THANKS

Umad?

NEED HELP GUYS 1314130386679
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
L3o0

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 am

thanks for the help guys, already put the integrate video at 1gb, and games are working great.

Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Ser Pounce-a-lot wrote:
-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
L3o0 wrote:
THANKS

Umad?

Uback?

Hell no.D:
Back to top Go down
L3o0

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:32 pm

wooooot!
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 am

lol corzo lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
L3o0

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:12 pm

my last name yes.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:44 pm

ppl still playing via xfire? cool.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

NEED HELP GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP GUYS   NEED HELP GUYS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP GUYS
Page 1 of 1