Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Always proud to say...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Always proud to say... Empty
PostSubject: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:47 pm

FINALLY The Rock has come back HOME!!!

Thats right the jabroni beating, pie eating, trash talking ,beer drinking, eyebrow raising , trail blazing , most electrifying man in all of raptor history is finally back to check on his boys .

Last time the rock was here he had to deal with lots of sick ppl , including that masturbating sick freak Gigadon, but now it seems things have finally cooled down so let the rock ask you ppl how are you doing , are you eating your vegetables ? , finally stopped beign virgins ? , do you get pie evry day ? , decided to kill yourselves...i mean get married ? come on tell the great one whats new in your lives .

Know your role and shut your mouth

RAPTOR ELITE (CROSSFIRE BRANCH ) LEADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
UrbaneVirtuoso

UrbaneVirtuoso

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Life happened. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PiĐĆate

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

ugh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 am

ROCKSTER wrote:

Thats right the jabroni beating, pie eating, trash talking ,beer drinking, eyebrow raising , trail blazing , most electrifying man in all of raptor history is finally back to check on his boys .

Last time the rock was here he had to deal with lots of sick ppl , including that masturbating sick freak Gigadon, but now it seems things have finally cooled down so let the rock ask you ppl how are you doing , are you eating your vegetables ? , finally stopped beign virgins ? , do you get pie evry day ? , decided to kill yourselves...i mean get married ? come on tell the great one whats new in your lives .

RaptorElite is back on AVP2.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 am

ROCKSTER wrote:

Always proud to say... Throckwtf

Seeking Paradise? Join the Covenant Now. Brought to you by Weyland Yutani
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gigadon

Gigadon

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
including that masturbating sick freak Gigadon

Always proud to say... Mlpmylittleponymemebroniespinkieshockedanddisgusted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always proud to say...   Always proud to say... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always proud to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: