I remember AVP2 being the first time I really got into an online gaming community. Man those were the days. However I have come to bring you new games to try out, some ideas on better communication, ect.
The features (SUPER excited for this game)
- 2000 players, one server
- FREE TO PLAY
- Infantry, Aircraft, Ground vehicles (tanks)
- 3 different factions
- Persistent server (you will never see a match scoreboard, you take a base, it will remain yours until someone else takes it)
- Day/Night cycle
- Think BF3 but bigger (BF3 - 64 players / PS2 - 2000)
- Will be on Steam and its currently in beta (if you played planetside, open up your old account, if you cant - call sony online support, you will get in the beta on Aug. 20th)
- Its Fuckin free to play!!
- System specs - supposed to be good on 6-5 yr old PC's. Apparently it's CPU and RAM heavy.
- Can make Outfits (no limit) > Platoons (48 ppl) > squads (12 ppl)
- In-game VOIP (voice over IP)
- Live on Steam
- Free 2 play
- Arena based shooter
- 8 vs 8
- You need a quad core processor or a very good 2 core. Kinda optimized badly for older PC's. But the beauty of free 2 play...its free 2 see if you can run it.
- I currently play this game quite often
Add me on steam: Inferno7734
Please post on my wall saying your raptor, Sometimes I get adds and I dont accept bc they are randoms.