Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position?? Empty
PostSubject: Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??   Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:42 am

As the title states...

Hello =) How is everyone?? I'm doing great just very busy. Living in North Carolina now and looking for a new house to rent or rent to own. I miss the old days like I'm sure a lot of others do but life must go on.

Who is still using the board? Is there any need for me to give up my position to someone who needs to make changes or anything? My facebook is still the same for those that have it & no one has tried to reach me for changes other then an occasional hello. I will not put it here but I will post it in administration with my e-mail address.

I hope I hear from someone on this bbs. It would be nice to see a friend from the good old days.

Take care everyone!!!

Rastlyn
Richard
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??   Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 am

How is it going, Rich? This is a lot harder on a phone than I thought it would have been. 
But no, there is no need for you to give up your pretty red name, unfortunately this clan is history as I assume AvP2 is. I haven't gotten around to updating it but I can't imagine anyone still plays considering the peak population for the past year or so was roughly eight people. 

But glad to hear you're still alive and well, Rast
Back to top Go down

Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??
Page 1 of 1