HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rastlyn

PostSubject: Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:42 am

As the title states...

Hello =) How is everyone?? I'm doing great just very busy. Living in North Carolina now and looking for a new house to rent or rent to own. I miss the old days like I'm sure a lot of others do but life must go on.

Who is still using the board? Is there any need for me to give up my position to someone who needs to make changes or anything? My facebook is still the same for those that have it & no one has tried to reach me for changes other then an occasional hello. I will not put it here but I will post it in administration with my e-mail address.

I hope I hear from someone on this bbs. It would be nice to see a friend from the good old days.

Take care everyone!!!

Rastlyn
Richard

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??   Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:41 am

How is it going, Rich? This is a lot harder on a phone than I thought it would have been. 
But no, there is no need for you to give up your pretty red name, unfortunately this clan is history as I assume AvP2 is. I haven't gotten around to updating it but I can't imagine anyone still plays considering the peak population for the past year or so was roughly eight people. 

But glad to hear you're still alive and well, Rast

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello... Who is still here? & Who wants my position??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1