Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost Recon Phantoms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PinPoint

Ghost Recon Phantoms Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:36 am

ive been playing this for a while, good game. free to play/pay to win game, although you dont really need to have bought shit to win. check it out http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-phantoms/en-gb/home/

its a cover based third person shooter with three classes(recon, assault,support) each with their own advantages and flaws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 am

Bookmarked. I'll give it a go tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
PinPoint

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 am

Make sure you download the EU servet one. You cant cross play servers(NA and EU)

Add me when u get up and running: PinPoint1337
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 am

Okay no probs. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:18 am

Added you, haven't played it yet.
Back to top Go down
0mar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:18 am

i once installed a different free game and the multiplayer isnt as good as they advertise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms   Ghost Recon Phantoms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon Phantoms
Page 1 of 1