Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Stop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Quick Stop Empty
PostSubject: Quick Stop   Quick Stop I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 12:48 pm

Hey guys, just stopping by to peek in on any activity. Just so you know, if I even win the lottery, I'm wasting a ton of money just to get someone to remake AvP2 Wink I hope everyone is still doing well with your lives. I know it's been so long and not many people keep in touch these days but I just hope the best for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Wolfey

Quick Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Stop   Quick Stop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 6:34 pm

Just make sure that pred melee weapons aren't ghosting in that remake, haha. Besides, I think Master Server patch still works.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Quick Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Stop   Quick Stop I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 5:46 am

And make sure that sniper rifle sometimes jams hehe.
Back to top Go down
Wolfey

Quick Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Stop   Quick Stop I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 11:23 am

Hey KarateKa. I created that Discord account lately, if you read this, I sent you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Stop   Quick Stop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Stop
Page 1 of 1