Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope this finds you well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

I hope this finds you well Empty
PostSubject: I hope this finds you well   I hope this finds you well I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 3:17 pm

It's been some years. I really hope you're doing great!
Every once in a while I check in, and I assume you do too, just wanted to let you know that you guys were a significant part of my life growing up and you got me through lots of messed up mental shit. Even those of you who were mean, and those of you who tolerated me even though I was pretty much a retarded 10 smth year old with sub par lingual capabilities.

Lots of love to you guys, I wish you the best,
DRagoN
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

I hope this finds you well Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope this finds you well   I hope this finds you well I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 11:03 am

Unfortunately the meanest of us were also the youngest. Comes with the territory I guess. Everyone here was my family when my family began to grow apart. Tom really was a dad like figure in a time where I needed one. I do check in once in a while. The forum is a nice place to visit from time to time, but we should have a Discord for those of us sometimes forget of the forum.

Good to hear from you,
Sniper
Back to top Go down

I hope this finds you well
Page 1 of 1