Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repeat Offenders

Go down 
+5
Inferno
Dead after Death
-=RptR=-HunterTURK
AKoN
Genesis R
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Repeat Offenders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repeat Offenders   Repeat Offenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

We have rommie's 1.3, 2.0 won't allow our servers to show on the server listings. So NO we can't turn it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repeat Offenders   Repeat Offenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:46 am

Repeat Offenders - Page 2 Imthecoolaidmanbitch6zx
Back to top Go down
CloakedKilla

CloakedKilla

PostSubject: Re: Repeat Offenders   Repeat Offenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Now as we all know hacking is not allowed in the servers... yet we have some idiot that doesn't have a clue. Ladies and gentlemen I give you ShadoDrone! This guy likes to play as a Predalien, but that's not all, he also likes to speed hack. Yes that's right this guy just loves breakin the rules; he'll crawl toward ya faster than Speedy Gonzales. Of course his fate is in the hands of an admin so he probabaly wont be exploiting for very much longer Wink
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Repeat Offenders   Repeat Offenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 am

OMG AVP2 SPEED HACKS?NVR SAW IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repeat Offenders   Repeat Offenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repeat Offenders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: AVP2 :: AVP2-
Jump to: