Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

knife skin replacement with new damage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sora123masta(14)

knife skin  replacement with new damage. Empty
PostSubject: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

i am trying to make a sword like FF7's cloud strife's sword and sephiroths sword.

also i want to and a PYRAMID HEAD blade with 10 x the damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am

You'd have to edit attributes for this, thus removing our ability to use it online, and you'd need to create new models and animations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm

here r 2 blades im tryin to decide on........any help?

the 1st or the 2nd?

knife skin  replacement with new damage. FF%20400%20WIDE%20BLADE%20L

knife skin  replacement with new damage. Adventchildrenbustersword_5401
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Um, second. How are you going to do this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 pm

well ima take some time on animations first...then im going to find some materials for the skin. and ima make the models and run a 2 year test because im still new to this skinning and modeling stuff...and i dont want to infect your PCs with any bugs or viruses.

same with the guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Estatica

Estatica

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 am

sora123masta(14) wrote:
well ima take some time on animations first...then im going to find some materials for the skin. and ima make the models and run a 2 year test because im still new to this skinning and modeling stuff...and i dont want to infect your PCs with any bugs or viruses.

same with the guns.
Personally, I don't download, make or upload skins. I do, however, think that to make sure you have to viruses that you download a new antivirus to scan your computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 am

yes thank you.....i have the newest AVG protector. and before i play any games i shut it off and when im done playin i have to reboot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 am

this is shut down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:04 am

i lost all my data. in the REINSTALLATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 pm

W00t do it with winrez and paint
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knife skin replacement with new damage.
Page 1 of 1