HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 am

I presume that he has Dynamic IP, He'll just change it, you could range ban *000.000.000.000 - 255.255.255.255 (Dont ban that, you'll ban the entire community! It was just an example).
And doesnt bunny-s mod prevent Morphhack? If so he's found ways around which is, bad.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

We need to know when this guy is on. Get his name/s. Get a hold of a Leader that has main server access (Anyone in red) and we can ban him once we get his GUID in the main server. He thinks by spamming his remarks & then quitting out we won't have time to ban him. That is no longer the case, but we need the information before the server txt rolls over. PM me if you want, and I'm not in game. I usually check boards or server status at least once if not a few times a day. Just stay calm, have fun and don't worry. We'll get him eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 am

or we could remember to time and date of the hacker AND use a fake name like Rassolpa,Muzzaken,Baton,Imhetnez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:18 am

I saw him a while ago. he was a queen lying around hedbiting the shit out of peds and humans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 am

Hahah I'm fairly certain it's not the same person 6 months later.

More than one person knows how to hack

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 am

AKoN wrote:

haha xD
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 am

PullingPanda wrote:
AKoN wrote:

haha xD

What are YOU laughing at panda? Very Happy

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rastlyn

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 am

I actually got this guy and had him banned while we still had a server up. Little bastage! That was a good day =) You always knew who he was because he would spam a string of obscenities before he quit out.

PostSubject: Re: RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT   

Back to top Go down

RACIST RAPTOR/IMPOSTER seen 5 times on 2 random server on SAT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2