Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Editions announced and release date.

Go down 
+3
AKoN
game0ver
Inferno
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

Special Editions announced and release date. Empty
PostSubject: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Quote :
Aliens Vs Predator dated
by Christopher Dring | Email a friend | Print
Add a comment
Bookmark with Social network
Aliens Vs Predator dated

MCV exclusively reveals that Sega shooter will hit shelves in February

Sega’s Aliens vs Predator will launch in Europe on Friday, February 19th, MCV can confirm.

The game will be available in three editions: Standard, Survivor and Hunter. The Survivor Edition comes in a steel case and features a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch.

The Hunter Edition will also contain the maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge and a 3D lenticular postcard.

“Aliens vs Predator is the first title to be released in our partnership with Fox for the Aliens franchise, and it reinforces our commitment to provide high quality gaming for the core market,” said Sega Europe’s marketing director Gary Knight.

“The team at Rebellion have been true to the Aliens and Predator universes and created a title that allows gamers to experience all the tension and excitement of the Aliens and Predator movies.”

Aliens vs Predator is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. It is under development by Rebellion, the same studio who developed the 1999 PC classic of the same name.

I'd rather get the Survivor Edition. Click on link for pics. Click on pic to blow it up.

http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=105771

http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=105777

Special Editions announced and release date. 4175844459_b037ced685_b

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:05 pm

I'd go for the survivor edition too.

Well so far I've only seen and read about the 3 extra skins if you pre-order, in online us stores though, where there's no mention about about mp maps ;(

Guess I'll look elsewhere to get it, or just wait for the few stores downtown to get those editions.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Ah..think I'll get survivor also. The hunter adds just seem uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

well i want hunter edition with posable facehugger
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 am

i agree.i wan Hunter edition
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:42 am

Nah man the Hunter version because you get a facehugger.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 am

Hunter Version cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 pm

updated with new pic, shows the maps a lil.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Editions announced and release date.   Special Editions announced and release date. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Editions announced and release date.
Page 1 of 1