Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update for Windows 7 Fixes IE8 Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Update for Windows 7 Fixes IE8 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Update for Windows 7 Fixes IE8 Problems   Update for Windows 7 Fixes IE8 Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 am

Microsoft has released an update to Windows 7 that fixes problems with Internet Explorer 8. Hopefully, that will signal fixes for Vista as well. I received emails after my blog on IE8 stating problems with Windows 7 and Vista. I have used IE8 on both XP and Vista without problem. Actually, I think IE8 rocks. I use it every day, all day. But again, this is beta software and for those of you that are not comfortable with software that may have problems, wait for IE8 to be completed and released, before using it. You can keep up to date about IE8 on Microsoft’s IE8 web site.
If you have IE8, would like to uninstall it and need some assistance, This Tutorialshould help. But before you uninstall it, make sure to have another browser software on your computer. For example, you could downloadIE7 or Firefox to your computer before uninstalling IE8.

Why do some systems have problems with betas while others do not? Lewis Black said it best: We’re all snowflakes (different). What harms one person, doesn’t affect another – computers are the same way. The purpose of beta testing is to identify common problems across a myriad of computer systems and fix the majority of problems. IE8 is close to being completed and released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

Update for Windows 7 Fixes IE8 Problems
Page 1 of 1