Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with avp2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zibit123

Problem with avp2 Empty
PostSubject: Problem with avp2   Problem with avp2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 am

its with my laptop i downloaded and installed avp 2 and when the laucher came up (you know where u type command parameters n stuff) it didnt show play button it was replaced by INSTALL... k then i pushed install and it sayd go to control panel to install and configure system components... i was able to play avp 2 before...
then i downloaded another avp2 and same problem...
Back to top Go down

Problem with avp2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with avp2   Problem with avp2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 am

try to delete ur regs of avp2 and install it on other partiton BTW if u want play only on multi u can launch game from neo avp2 connector
Back to top Go down

Problem with avp2
Page 1 of 1