Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunatic

Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading Empty
PostSubject: Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading   Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey guys, Lunatic here—I've been going by Steve in-game. Been back in AvP2 for a while now and I was playing on Raptor servers a lot, but currently when I try to join any of them, I get disconnected (Disconnected: You have been disconnected from the server) at the loading screen. But it's only on those two servers, that I know of, and I can join the rest just fine.

Is this a known issue? Does it give this message if you've been banned, under the new master server patches?
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading   Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:13 pm

hmmm idk whats your tech issue, best way to find out is for an admin to be in the serv pc and the server may tell the admin why your being disconnected.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading   Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Interestingly I get disconnected from my own server when I try to host a listening server online. Gonna keep fiddling with it...

Edit: I get the feeling that something is screwed up with my GUID, or the update just doesn't like my hardware, so... unless they patch it, I'm kinda stuck.

Ah well, it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading   Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:11 am

THIS IS SOOO FUCKED UP !?!?!?! when the new 1.3 patch came up EVERYBODY's getting banned ! omg.... gonna shoot myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading   Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't join RaptorElite servers -- Disconnected while loading
Page 1 of 1